Got the RED off the Orange

Looking very nice!
beerchug.gif

I've got the orange one too, but not a fan of all the black. I hope to get rid of some of the black on mine. But that's what makes us all different...
sadnews.gif

Always thought the orange was a beautiful color, but never sure I liked red stripes on it. After seeing your creation, I'm really liking this look. I absolutely love the powder coated parts and your exhaust. Did you get your powder coating done in NC? Curious as I'm in NC, too. The only thing I'm not quite sure of is the black on the tank sides. I agree that something needs to be done there with the stripes removed, but I'm not sure what, so glad to see you try something different. Maybe if the black was wider at the bottom so it looked like a continuation of the black part of the side fairing? Not a critique, your's is an Awesome bike! Love the Microns; one of the best looking and sounding exhausts out there!

I am looking at the Sidewinder GP as well, how is the sound on them and are you running them with baffles in or out? Chip or Power Commander necessary?

KUDOS - looks great!

Back