got my parts back from the powder coater!

TA_GunSurgeon

Donating Member
Registered
I had a couple parts powder coated let me know what you think. I had the rear footpegs, Frankenstein replacement bolts(from Smithabusa), Left side exhaust plug (Tiger Racing), and the exhaust mounting bolts and washers. I'm tring to find gold bolts to replace the 4 ones that are on the bottom of the rear foot pegs, but no luck so far. Anyone has any idea where to get some let me know.

DSC01724.jpg

DSC01722.jpg

DSC01718.jpg

DSC01720.jpg

Now thats attention to details
beerchug.gif
nice job, only thing i am not feeling is the jellyfish on the side of your tank?
rock.gif
??? IMO lose that, get a nice tank pad with a gold Kanji logo on it, show off that beautiful tank bro! dont hide it

Now thats attention to details
beerchug.gif
 nice job, only thing i am not feeling is the jellyfish on the side of your tank?
rock.gif
??? IMO lose that, get a nice tank pad with a gold Kanji logo on it, show off that beautiful tank bro! dont hide it
Stomp grip pads are all about functionality when I'm hard on the brakes or whipping the bike through twisties I can grip the tank with my knees and I won't slide forward on the seat. It also isn't as noticable on the bike in person in the picture the sun is beaming on that side of the bike.

I had a couple parts powder coated let me know what you think. I had the rear footpegs, Frankenstein replacement bolts(from Smithabusa), Left side exhaust plug (Tiger Racing), and the exhaust mounting bolts and washers. I'm tring to find gold bolts to replace the 4 ones that are on the bottom of the rear foot pegs, but no luck so far. Anyone has any idea where to get some let me know.
powdercoat the bolts too!
cool.gif

Since my coater has fallen to "the big corporate jobs" and not the small guy that got them started any future work will be done there.

Looks great.

r8

its pretty close to sungold metallic, that eastwood carries, I did my bike in Candy gold before going all black. it looked neat. I wound up having to do a few Harleys. They have sand pitting problems on the forks

Back