Got my Icon skull jacket

we have to be really carefull at work thou, because some people just fuggin hate the mime's.

haters.jpg

sorry for jacketing yer threads Shimmy...

I think the coat is cool...

When are you gonna pair it up with this...

ICON_Header_0502.jpg

How is the fit around the waist?
rock.gif
I have a 31" waist and it's a little loose,witch I like. There are another set of snaps (you can see in the picture of the back) that would tighten it up nicely for cold weather or if you like a tight fit. Although as is, fitting a little loose, I don't have any problems with air blowing underneath while riding.

sorry for jacketing yer threads Shimmy...

I think the coat is cool...

When are you gonna pair it up with this...
Right now I'm wearing a black chrome KBC VR-1 that I really like. It fits me better than the Arias and Shoei I have tried. I do love the looks of the skull helmet. I'm not sure if it would be a bit overkill to have that helmet along with my jacket. What do you guys think? A little to skull crazy with the helmet and Jacket together? Comments welcome.

You know it's seeing products like this that makes me wish I wasn't such a fat boy. Being 6'3 300 lbs even NONE of Icons jackets fit me and thats all I ever ride with. I have the gloves,boots,helmet......and ohhhh JOE ROCKET FREAKING JACKET! Sucks ass

SWEET JACKET!!! I have the all black Motorhead jacket. Paid $299 for it. $600 is a bit steep for me but I love the skullz jacket. The construction and stitching is very good.

Thats great looking jacket. Now i wish they made one in my size lol like bb69 im a big boy but hell i guess ill have to deal with my Vanson leather i have now.

Back