Got my Icon skull jacket

shimmyz

Donating Member
Registered
Just got it today. I rode about 60 miles with it. I'm impressed so far. It has great cooling vents, upper 60's today, and I had to close them. Heavy azz leather, awesome stitching, overall great quality. It might not be everyone's taste in jackets but I think it's almost as beautiful as my bike.       Front

iconfront.JPG

man i have looked all over for that jacket, but i refused to pay 600.00 for it. i meeverywhere all over the net and it just so happened i saw it at the shop i always brag about for beating everyone with their prices had it for 425.00. unreal great jacket and i hope you got a good deal on it!!

finally got a card from the store, i bet the can beat just about any price on anything;
DISCOUNT MOTORCYCLE TIRES
713-477-7138
2311 S. SHAVER
PASADENA TX 77502

Nice lookin' jacket. Not quite my style, but still nice. I've looked at the ICON Motorhead jacket and thought of getting one.

I rode with a guy tonight that has one of those...very nice indeed! Id love one but I aint dropping no $600 or even $400 on a jacket alone!

Just saw this and hate to tell you about it, but here it is because perhaps you can still save a few pennies. That jacket is on eBay with no bids and 2 available. Here's the auction: <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6750&item=7971678229&rd=1">ICON Jacket<a>.

Just saw this and hate to tell you about it, but here it is because perhaps you can still save a few pennies.  That jacket is on eBay with no bids and 2 available.  Here's the auction:  <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6750&item=7971678229&rd=1">ICON Jacket<a>.
Thanks for the link. If I had paid $600 for the jacket I would be crying right about now. I got this on ebay for $400 plus $15 shipping. The jacket arrived with the $600 price tag on it. I got a nice warm cozy feeling inside knowing a little patience saved me $200.
cool.gif

That is one bad a$$ jacket. Thanks for the pics.
Every since I saw that on kneedraggers I've wanted one.
After you have put some miles on it come back with a report.

Just saw this and hate to tell you about it, but here it is because perhaps you can still save a few pennies.  That jacket is on eBay with no bids and 2 available.  Here's the auction:  <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6750&item=7971678229&rd=1">ICON Jacket<a>.
Thanks for the link. If I had paid $600 for the jacket I would be crying right about now. I got this on ebay for $400 plus $15 shipping. The jacket arrived with the $600 price tag on it. I got a nice warm cozy feeling inside knowing a little patience saved me $200.
cool.gif
Glad you didn't pay full price.

I love that jacket. Unfortunately, my income level doesn't support such extravagancies.

as the janitor here at the West Coast School for Mime Studies, I only make about seven bucks an' hour.

wait a minute, I've got an' idea...

Back