Icon burner jacket

Just as important as the leather, is the stitching. The lower end leathers are mostly single stitched. I'm not sure about Icon but if they are cheap, then I wouldn't count on tripple stitching. I have not seen anyone wearing Icon on the track but I have seen a number of Tecknic suits which ripped out at the seams in a crash. Probably the low end Tecknic, maybe the high end is better. Anything leather is better than nothing and most will survive low speed crashes at least once. But if you are going to hit the high side of your speedo, I'd recommend the higher end leathers and always buy "Tripple Stitched"! The Icon jackets are nice looking!

O.k. Hawaii, but the catch is I will be naked except for the jacket and a pair of combat boots.
AAAssjani.gif
That is one scary azz visual!!!! Nice jacket, but PLEASE, keep the rest of your clothes on too! Although, when Spicy's jacket shows up...
devil.gif
tounge.gif
You got it! As soon as it gets here, I'll take my pic in it naked.

-with shower shoes.

<!--EDIT|diesel
Reason for Edit: None given...|1104523508 -->

wow.gif
 Noooooo! Not YOU in Spicy's jacket! Damnit man, now I'm REALLY scared!
laugh.gif

I bought some Icon Recon jeans, nice but run a little small. Add a little to the waist and length if you order on-line....going to order the scorpion helmet this spring. I like Icon gear. What I really want is the Icon "Kitty" model, checked, not for sale. Said I was a pervert....I said...so? what's your point?
http://www.kneedraggers.com/details/36-ICON05-2

well 2003bigboy I have had my Motorhead jacket for a year and a half now and have nothing but good stuff to say about it. Comfortablke and holding up well. Love Icon Gear

BTW I am planning on the Bling jacket anyone know how the colors hold up? busa boy 69 what color you got?

I like this one but was wondering if the gold will wrinkle and peel?

O.k. Hawaii, but the catch is I will be naked except for the jacket and a pair of combat boots.
AAAssjani.gif
That is one scary azz visual!!!! Nice jacket, but PLEASE, keep the rest of your clothes on too! Although, when Spicy's jacket shows up...
devil.gif
tounge.gif
You got it! As soon as it gets here, I'll take my pic in it naked.

-with shower shoes.
Yikes! :0
wink.gif

BTW  I am planning on the Bling jacket anyone know how the colors hold up?   busa boy 69  what color you got?

I would think that even though Icon is Budget minded Stuff that there is no way they are going to release a product with dye that would crack N peal. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

I have used some leather paints before and the results were pretty darn surprising. The paint has held up really well, no cracking/fading etc over the last few years.

So I am willing to bet that the Bling will hold up. Question is, will you still be wanting to wear the "Saturday Night Fever" look in 6 months?
smile.gif

Lookin' at a couple of ICON items myself. Probably give 'em a try next summer.

Good stuff diesel, got my silver one today along with silver burner gloves.  Tried it on, a perfect fit and feel.  Definetely recommend.

BTW  I am planning on the Bling jacket anyone know how the colors hold up?   busa boy 69  what color you got?

I would think that even though Icon is Budget minded Stuff that there is no way they are going to release a product with dye that would crack N peal.  I wouldn't worry too much about it.

I have used some leather paints before and the results were pretty darn surprising.  The paint has held up really well, no cracking/fading etc over the last few years.  

So I am willing to bet that the Bling will hold up.  Question is, will you still be wanting to wear the "Saturday Night Fever" look in 6 months?  
smile.gif
Budget minded? I like ICON stuff and you can find it online cheaper than list but the Bling jacket is goin for over $450 in most shops.

As for sat night fever... hah! that's funny... of course there was that Miami Vice jacket I used to wear for only about 3 months ...
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
crazy.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Back