Icon leather Jackets and sizing!!!

routemanj

Registered
I am having a heck of a time trying to figure out what size Icon leather jacket I need. Nobody around my area has any in stock to try on. So, will anyone with an Icon leather jacket post a pic and let us know what your weight and height are?
Or just tell us what jacket you have and how it fits.
I'm 6' 245 right now. Any help would be appreciated...

I have a ICON leather accelerant jacket XL, which I think is a 46, IMO they are larger then they are sized, and, it is longer in the mid section than say a joe rocket. I'm 200 5'11 a little large on me but very comfortable jacket.

Last edited:
5'11" 230lbs XL ICON ARC Jacket....fits perfect. Had a XXL but didn't fit tight enough and flapped in too much in the wind.....

Where do you live? We were at Competition Accessories in Rock Hill Sc and they have a ton of jackets in stock from $69, you can look on line too if you get a size. I am guessing a xxl. I wear a xl at 6'1 225

I have an Icon Daytona jacket in Large and I am 5'11" and about 185 lbs. It is fitting me a little loose right now as they are not a tapered fit jacket so the waist is much closer in width to the chest compared to many jackets on the market. I wear a 44 in my Joe Rocket one-piece race suit. Nice quality jackets though and you have to remember to fit with/without the zip in thermal liner depending on where you live and what conditions you ride in.

6'3", 210#. Large Icon Arc Seventh Seal (love that jacket). Sleeves are a touch short, but I'm used to that. I just wish that black leather on the sleeves didn't heat up so much in the sun...

Back