Icon burner jacket

diesel

Registered
My baby got me the red burner jacket for christmas. This thing is awesome....real heavy leather and serious armor! It weighs a ton! It looks so good with the red busa, I get compliments all day...I would definately recommend it. Perfect fit for riding.

I got her the Icon Kitty jacket but it's on backorder til Feb. I hope the diamond earrings hold her over 'til then!

sweet...

The burner series actually looks pretty tight. I was thinking about getting one later on.

Flames jacket on a brite red busie?!? Ok bubba lets see da pics... Burner is kinda loud for me I am gonna get the bling soon I hope. Congrats all around.
thumbs-up.gif

My baby got me the red burner jacket for christmas.[/QUOTE]

U lucky Pimp
tounge.gif
,All my baby got me was a oversized coffee mug and a pair heavy duty fleece mittens  so I dont have to come in as often when clearing our driveway of snow.

I'm actually more partial to the black one. Looks pretty tight, IMHO, and is probably what I'll be getting when I get back on the road.

burner_20jacket.jpg

That burner is pretty sweet. I was going to get the TiMac or the Motorhead. I ended up getting the all black Motorhead. Goes well with my Gray/Black '05.

Oh yeah ... I got the black burner also ... looks good and feels good ... congrats Diesel !!

Thanx PB, but I ment on Diesel actually wearing it on his busa... must be loud, I bet.
smile.gif

My baby got me the red burner jacket for christmas.

U lucky Pimp
tounge.gif
,All my baby got me was a oversized coffee mug and a pair heavy duty fleece mittens so I dont have to come in as often when clearing our driveway of snow.[/QUOTE]
smile.gif
What's snow?? Hey, don't feel bad, all my friend got was a pair of socks and a piece of *** and they were both too damn big!

I have heard that the Icon leather jackets are of poor build qualtiy, but I really like the Motorhead. Has anyone had an Icon leather jacket for any length of time and if so what is you opinion.

laugh.gif
But do you have Dunlop Tire's on your Busa??? K&N Air Filter then??? No? But I bet You shop at Parts Unlimited Right? Ya Don't?
smile.gif
Well Brutha ya better start cause now your advertising for them...
biggrin.gif

I dig the jacket, I really do, it's just the "Sponsorship" patches I couldn't get around. Should go good with your Busa...

I have heard that the Icon leather jackets are of poor build qualtiy, but I really like the Motorhead. Has anyone had an Icon leather jacket for any length of time and if so what is you opinion.
Mine's new, but it's the highest quality I've seen. You can go to battle in this thing. Awesome warm liner, too.

I have heard that the Icon leather jackets are of poor build qualtiy, but I really like the Motorhead.  Has anyone had an Icon leather jacket for any length of time and if so what is you opinion.
Mine's new, but it's the highest quality I've seen. You can go to battle in this thing. Awesome warm liner, too.
My motorhead is only 3 weeks new too. The thing weighs a ton and has great all around armour protection and warm inner liner to keep the wind out during the cold winter months.

I bought some Icon Recon jeans, nice but run a little small. Add a little to the waist and length if you order on-line....going to order the scorpion helmet this spring. I like Icon gear. What I really want is the Icon "Kitty" model, checked, not for sale. Said I was a pervert....I said...so? what's your point?

Back