Got my first tattoo today (Busa Kanji)

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys,
Well I went and got my first tat today. The first picture is what I asked for, the second will be what I got.

Don

tattoo2.jpg

Here is the actual tat. It is about 3 hours old. My artist said the yellow (looks burnt orange) will be a bright yellow and the red, orange and torange (tan/orange) will mellow out just a little when the redness of my skin goes away.

There are some changes from the original (I designed it), but they are changes (recommendations from my artist) for the better.

Let me know what you think.

Don

Tattoo.jpg

sweet man i got just the single kanji on my right calf it take up most of mine. but i have to get it finished

(USN05LE @ Jan. 08 2007,23:18) The small ones are my wife and son's name.

Don
Sweet. Good lookin tat. Looks better on than in the first pic
cool.gif

Nice work - it looks great! And it will melow out over a little time - just keep it out of water and sunlight! Plenty of ointment!

(USN05LE @ Jan. 08 2007,23:21) Took 3 1/2 hours.  It didn't really hurt.  It was irritating and I got bored.

Don
That's not too bad. Ive got about 30 hours of ink time
wink.gif
Take bike mags to read while gettin inked
biggrin.gif

Thanks guys. To top it all off. I contracted some sort of 24 hour bug at a Navy conference this weekend in Memphis and I fell like BBK signature. It decided to kick in during my chair session.

Don

lurk.gif
Make sure you take good care of it and step out into the sun once in a while.
beerchug.gif

Back