New Tattoo

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
I am planning on getting this tat this week. I designed it, my buddy owns a tat shop and does incredible work. Giving me the "buddy" hook up @ $125.

The center Kanji is about 3 inches tall. Jake is going to add a little more artistic flair to the flames, but said he can produce it exactly like this.

Don

tattoo2.jpg

Looks really bad azz!

What do the other kanji's mean?

(MrGxr @ Jan. 07 2007,17:04) Looks wicked... get some pics when its inked on you.
<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>+1 !!</span> Will this be your first Tat Don ?
beerchug.gif

(Warputer @ Jan. 07 2007,16:07)
(MrGxr @ Jan. 07 2007,17:04) Looks wicked... get some pics when its inked on you.
<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>+1 !!</span> Will this be your first Tat Don ?
beerchug.gif
Yes it will as a matter of fact. 18 + years as a sailor and have never gotten one.

To give you guys an idea of the "hook-up", Jake said this custom work would normally run between $275 and $325.

Don

Yes and even that would be a modest price ....$325 .....for my area ! You're getting a great deal !

Hell Don ....for that price ....I'll drive to Ark. and get me one too !
super.gif

(Warputer @ Jan. 07 2007,16:50) Hell Don ....for that price ....I'll drive to Ark. and get me one too !
super.gif
No why would you want a tat of my wife and kid's names on you.

tounge.gif

(USN05LE @ Jan. 07 2007,17:53)
(Warputer @ Jan. 07 2007,16:50) Hell Don ....for that price ....I'll drive to Ark. and get me one too !
super.gif
No why would you want a tat of my wife and kid's names on you.

tounge.gif
How did I already know that you would say that ?
laugh.gif

I have my kids names on my forearm .......

Nov.20_2006.jpg

Hey where is Lake Murray in SC. We lived in Charleston for 5 years, our son was hatched there.

Don

(USN05LE @ Jan. 07 2007,18:09) Hey where is Lake Murray in SC.  We lived in Charleston for 5 years, our son was hatched there.

Don
Actually live in the town of Chapin .....on Lake Murray ....about 20 minutes North of Columbia , the state capital . We love Charleston !
wink.gif

Looks good - post pics when it is done!

Back