Hayabusa tat

ROCKSTEADY

Registered
Looking to get my first Hayabusa tat
I am open for pics of of Hayabusa picks kangi symbols what ever you have that will make a good Busa tat thanks in advance

i'm not one to brand myself for a vehicle bro. i love cars, bikes, whatever can go fast enough to cause some trouble, but i don't think an on skin advertisement is a great idea. totally up to you, your skin.

Just make sure you sit back and think long and hard about it
I have one that I don't much care for anymore and regret it

Looking to get my first Hayabusa tat
I am open for pics of of Hayabusa picks kangi symbols what ever you have that will make a good Busa tat thanks in advance

This is my Bikes TaT from before the get off. The only ones I have on my skin are natural ones from years of climbing trees.:laugh:
It came from a small DOT on the inner fairing and stuck.

The new bike is PAT and will have the same type Tat.
Ride safe.
Bubba

IMG_1222.jpg

im thinking of getting a kanji mixed in somewhere in a sleeve along with a bunch of other stuff (ITS OUR SKIN........ LETS DO IT) im so wreckless sorry! :super:

Lol I thought about this sinse 2003 when I got my first Busa love the kangi love the bike
:thumbsup: I'm ready

I'm with you. I have thought about it several times. My luck though is I will go through with it and Suzuki will quit making Busa's all together. :poke:

I got one on my right arm:thumbsup: Got the Suzuki "S" on my left. My last name starts with "S" so im okey there, and 99% of people dont know what it means anyway, so good there too:laugh: Needs a touch up tho :banghead:

SANY0496.jpg

Even if they get rid of the Busa it will always be a part of me and bike history
record holder in my book :beerchug: the legacy lives on

Back