Busa Kanji Tat..

wat woud that cost in US$?  
rock.gif
Lets see... a good ol' American hitman... conversion from Canadian to US funds....

I'm thinkin'.....12 bucks....TOPS

wat woud that cost in US$?  
rock.gif
Lets see... a good ol' American hitman... conversion from Canadian to US funds....

I'm thinkin'.....12 bucks....TOPS
i ment the tatt... jeez..... whackin' a guy costs nothin these days.
Don't know if that's good er bad.
If ya hire a hitman that costs next to nothin.....chances are... I'll be sending him back to ya in a bag.....but at least you won't have spent much money.
hehehehehehe.

I have a very nice pic of a girl with a Kanji ta, if anyone wants to see it. It's a little revealing, so I need permission to post it here.
It's VERY nice looking! :37:
send it to me in a private message. will see if its okay for the board or not.
Don't that smell of Big Brother!  Jeez you get to see but the rest of us kiddies can't...

Marc "Howlin Mad"
either yur jealous, or u just wanna see......

I posted the pic be4 if you noticed. For your viewing pleasure...

kanjitat.jpg

Jealous never! Just a bit of humor. If I want to see pics I will go to LABUSA. Just like a few here that won't admit it.
biggrin.gif

Marc "Howlin Mad"

You can't handle the truth!, erm, i mean..... havent been there in a while..... shame. time to saddle up!
smile.gif

Sure you do, Bug... Have your avatar tattooed in your arms, back, legs, chest, etc... Maybe Rev could photoshop a pic of you all tattooed.:p

Hey guys, just saw thread. I got this at
Monterey, CA during bike races. I'm
going to get the Busa Kanji symbol just
below the tail feathers. What do ya think?
tounge.gif

Roys_Tattoo.JPG

I'm late getting in on this thread, but I've been talking about getting the Kanji tattoo as well...that one that BADZXELEVEN posted is from (another) biker board, and since the day I saw it, I thought I needed to have it as well!

But, seeing rubber's colorful one has got me thinking...I need something with color...

Hubby says I should at least wait until I'm a Busa owner to get this, by the way...
biggrin.gif

I was talking to a guy in Norfolk a few weeks back about his Busa...the entire time he was talking, I was staring at the tattoo on his arm. I finally pointed it out and said "hey, you've got the Hayabusa symbol tattoo!" He said I was the first person that knew what it was (gotta say, it made me proud...sniff, sniff)

Who else has one since this thread started? Thinker? Get one yet?

I'm late getting in on this thread, but I've been talking about getting the Kanji tattoo as well...that one that BADZXELEVEN posted is from (another) biker board, and since the day I saw it, I thought I needed to have it as well!

But, seeing rubber's colorful one has got me thinking...I need something with color...

Hubby says I should at least wait until I'm a Busa owner to get this, by the way...  
biggrin.gif

I was talking to a guy in Norfolk a few weeks back about his Busa...the entire time he was talking, I was staring at the tattoo on his arm.  I finally pointed it out and said "hey, you've got the Hayabusa symbol tattoo!"  He said I was the first person that knew what it was (gotta say, it made me proud...sniff, sniff)

Who else has one since this thread started?  Thinker?  Get one yet?
No, Tats are too permanent. I have 2 tats now. One is the Thinker (mind, Body and soul) with a volleyball. I competed in V-Ball for over 15 years. The other has to do with my children.

I love the Busa but in 5 years I might love something else, or what if Suzuki took a dump and started putting out poor quality Busas? I might not want to be associated with it any longer.

So, it is very tempting, but I don't think so.

I can certainly understand that Greg...
I think I'll still consider getting one...the one I have now is music related, and the other one I have in mind is also music related...something different is good...
biggrin.gif

I have considered getting it tattooed as well, but where do you put it? You want it somewhere that it can be seen by other bikers without stripping off all your gear on a ride day> no point just being able to see it when you go to the beach.
wink.gif

I have considered getting it tattooed as well, but where do you put it? You want it somewhere that it can be seen by other bikers without stripping off all your gear on a ride day> no point just being able to see it when you go to the beach.  ;)
Point isn't to impress others while riding...if you want something like that, it's for you and you can show it off when you're not riding! Wouldn't want you distracting others on bikes anyway! :D

The two I've seen on guys were on their forearms...good location if you're okay with seeing it there every time you look down...

I'd get it on my ankle...no one will see it until I'm not riding, but that's fine with me... :D

Back