Busa Kanji Tat..

BTW - If anyone is interested in using this for a tat, and doesn't have access to nice photo printing, I could pop off a colored photo of the customized werk and drop it in snail mail for ya... No charge brothas and sistas.

Serious inquiries only please... Gotta use my time wisely.

( ;

erp...My Home PC SHat The Bed, So I am using one of my Laptops and all I have on it is like Photoshop 5.5, if I have a chance tomorrow Rubberside will get all decorated...properly...

Cache, I love the change to your Tag line, I am sure Tree appreciates it as well...

RubersideTAT_copy.jpg

erp...My Home PC SHat The Bed, So I am using one of my Laptops and all I have on it is like Photoshop 5.5, if I have a chance tomorrow Rubberside will get all decorated...properly...

Cache, I love the change to your Tag line, I am sure Tree appreciates it as well...
Hey Rev.....what do you do for a living?
rock.gif

Bit of a photoshop wiz from all the Rev stuff I've seen on the board.

Thinker, Kerb,... the hayabusa kanji stands for the japanese falcon(forget the name) and it is the fastest most aerodynamic animal in Japan! that is the Hayabusa. 'nuff said.  
mad.gif
Peregrine Falcon
rock.gif
(don't know if the spelling is right)

It is the fastest animal in the world!!!
actually ...the kanji means:   Strong and Fast .
OKAY GUYS QUIT BEATIN ME UP FOR SOMETHIN I SAID 6 MONTHS AGO!
mad.gif

mad.gif

Hey Rev.....what do you do for a living?
rock.gif

Bit of a photoshop wiz from all the Rev stuff I've seen on the board.
ya REV....I know yer not a HOOTERS GIRL , you dont have the breasts for it , yer not a Pirate , or an Indian chief .

I'm guessing yer a .....no.....not a gigalo...

Yer one of them guys who does.....

Back