Busa Kanji Tat..

I'd get it on my ankle...no one will see it until I'm not riding, but that's fine with me... :D

But then nobody (except you) would know what it is> and you may get tired of people asking what it is. At least if it is on your arm people would see it if you take your riding jacket off.

But I take your point about it being there for you, not anyone else.

I'd get it on my ankle...no one will see it until I'm not riding, but that's fine with me... :D

But then nobody (except you) would know what it is> and you may get tired of people asking what it is. At least if it is on your arm people would see it if you take your riding jacket off.

That wouldn't bother me...if I get one, it'll just be for me...if people ask, I'll tell them...

:D

That wouldn't bother me...if I get one, it'll just be for me...if people ask, I'll tell them...

No No No, Right Smack in the middle of your Forehead. Don't Tip-Toe around, if your going to get a tat, make it an attention getter!!!!

Actually right along your HairLine on the back of your neck. Easy enough to hide, sexy when you do not want to hide it.
A butt cheek might be kinda cool...I am just thinking avoid the standard tattoo zones... Lower back, ankles, upper chest...It's just been done to death...Tat's there have become sorta standard issue. Just make certain that wherever you get one it is easy to hide for work etc. Who knows you may want to be a Senator or something one day...

No No No, Right Smack in the middle of your Forehead.  Don't Tip-Toe around, if your going to get a tat, make it an attention getter!!!!

Actually right along your HairLine on the back of your neck.  Easy enough to hide, sexy when you do not want to hide it.
A butt cheek might be kinda cool...I am just thinking avoid the standard tattoo zones... Lower back, ankles, upper chest...It's just been done to death...Tat's there have become sorta standard issue.  Just make certain that wherever you get one it is easy to hide for work etc.  Who knows you may want to be a Senator or something one day...
Yeah...along your neck is good...easy for me to hide with long hair; most of you guys can't hide it though...

As for ankles and other places, it's always personal choice...I've had a fairly sizable tat on my ankle for years, and a lot of people don't notice it right away...I live in shorts in the summer, hardly ever wear socks...I'm not hiding it, but not showing it off either...my other ankle is lonely! :D

As for hiding it for work...not an issue for me so far. I can wear appropriate clothing for interviews, get the job...then, viola! What can they do? Fire you? Everyone has them now...

A girlfriend of mine wants to get a 4-leaf clover on her butt...when her hubby sees it, he'll know he's getting lucky! Thought that was a neat idea...

Back