got my 200 yesterday!

UNDRPSI

Donating Member
Registered
well, i got my dunlop D208 200 series tire . I have to say contrary to others telling me that it would handle worse, i'd have to say that i cant tell a bad difference in the 200/190 at all. and i like the look! It feels so good to have a new tire as my old one was flatenning out. heres a couple of pics for your viewing pleasure.

JP

MVC_801F.JPG

It really don't make that much difference on the street. Noticeable, but not that great. In the twisties, you will be able to tell a little more. No biggie tho, 208s are nice and round anyways.

-Bill

Glad you like the 200, I put one on last year, and noticed a little more tire spin. I just got a 190 to put back on her.

I have a BT014 in a 200 size to put on mine soon. I ordinarily wouldn't do a 200 but I got this one at a bargin so I'm going to try it out. I'm sure it won't see any time at the track and for street use, I'm not sure it much matters. May do better for wheelies as it my make a little wider platform?

Looks good....

I have ordered similar tires ... but from Maxis, for Elenor
smile.gif

I've got the Metzeler Sportec M1 200 and it's DA BOMB!! Welcome to the 200mm club...
laugh.gif

I also have the d208's in a 200 series, love it. although its greasy when cold, be careful.

Thought I read on here somewhere that the stock BT56 actually measures 198 mm. I know they're pretty fat. My second rear was a 200 208. Didn't seem all that different, but I'm only in Florida you know.........

<!--EDIT|bronc3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1110827691 -->

Back