Got beat bye harley I suck

Okay, I'm by no stretch a pro at drag racing, but DAMN....with all "drag tech lingo" aside, Just on the street I have beat (SMOKED) an 09 Z06 'vette, a stock ZX-14, and alot more. These guys are right when they say to just relax, Let the bike do what it was meant to do, but at the same time, anything can happen... Sorry to hear about your loss, now the whole world is prolly like "michael WHO died?" this is huge bro...

an all motor busa ran a 7.76 @ 171 mph in the quarter mile here this morning...not sure how big that motor was...though:laugh:
i looked real hard and didn't see any nos, other then what his air shifter uses, was no turbo or super charger on it

Last edited:
an all motor busa ran a 7.76 @ 171 mph in the quarter mile here this morning...not sure how big that motor was...though:laugh:
i looked real hard and didn't see any nos, other then what his air shifter uses, was no turbo or super charger on it

that's insane....i've seen trubo busa's that won't run in the 7's. i'd like to know his deep dark secrets.

I CANT SAY i have won every race I HAVE BEEN IN .IM HUMAN i can say im current second in points Evansville+FORMER TRACK CHAMP+have taken home a checK 6 times this year.I know what I DID WRONG i WENT on rev limiter 2 soon.Yes me my busa with launch box +HYDRAULIC CLUTCH RELEASE+ CROSSOVER DELAY BOX ARE INDY BOUND 2 WEEKS.I just installed new shinko slick+got my new kill box 4 shifter on.I was way off on my lights only had a .042 rt last time pass.Last race I WAS .015+.015+.012 last three hits on tree.I GOT 1 MORE WEEK RUN LOCAL BEFOR I go do some kickin 2 INDY AMA RACE.
We had guy running prety good last night 4.97 @ 140mph hes going indy as well top gas class.

http://i26.tinypic.com/2872dm0.jpg

Last edited:
Harley won by default, you beat yourself.. How much did you have to spot that harley :laugh: :poke:

almost a full tree tree i crossed over on him and released my button on his top yellow
i should have held back went on rev limiter almost right after that. rev limiter was set 7,800rpm it must have creeped on me.
he went a 7.71 on a 7.70 dial in i went 6.25 on a 6.29 I KNEW I FOULED SO RAN IT OUT THE BACK DOOR.
I HAD A 1.49 SHORT TIME.

IMG_4892-1.jpg

I GOT A FEW TOP GUNS GOING BE STALKING ME @ INDY ama race thats cool
I DONT WANT MESS AROUND RATHER GET RIGHT 2 WORK.

Going keep towel over this some guys see it they get shy want back out of line on ya

29pf2ab.jpg

thats my rig 6.29@110mph .012 reaction

http://tinypic.com/r/15s8wft/3

Last edited:
I can hear the other guy from way over here. He is saying..."I beat a BUSA, I beat a BUSA!!!!"

Thats racing, nobody wins everytime, and sometimes you break parts. I always congratulate the guy or girl in the next lane after the run because racing is fun. I never know when I may be looking at their tail lights and I figure I don't want them to rub it in on me so I don't do it to them.

Good luck at Indy and lets see some pics and time slips.

I will always be friends with someone who is honest in their life! Can you change your name to Carlos and say you ride a Yamaha and we can be friends!.

I can hear the other guy from way over here. He is saying..."I beat a BUSA, I beat a BUSA!!!!"

Thats racing, nobody wins everytime, and sometimes you break parts. I always congratulate the guy or girl in the next lane after the run because racing is fun. I never know when I may be looking at their tail lights and I figure I don't want them to rub it in on me so I don't do it to them.

busa 39830 ---- harley 1 (that we know of :p)

Thats way I feel as well.I didnt see his tail light past him 1/2 track but I knew I red lighted.

some guys might look at this as easy run.He went 6.09 1/8th + 9.42@142mph memphis ama on tune+test friday.I hazerd 2 guess he could beat more than a few busas here heads up.???

IMG_0806.jpg

IMG_0812.jpg

Im going get me some @ indy!! the bull #### stops when the green light pops!!

97ryvd.jpg

Last edited:
Back