Got Bazzaz!

How high should the percentage values get on a gen1 with stock fuel system? Most of my percentages are under +20% but some get up to 30%. How do you know when you are getting to the injector duty cycle?

How high should the percentage values get on a gen1 with stock fuel system? Most of my percentages are under +20% but some get up to 30%. How do you know when you are getting to the injector duty cycle?

I'm sure others will chime in that know exactly what your asking for, and i dont have any experience with Gen1's. But from what ive seen and read your right in the ball park with the 20-30%, this also depends on how much hp your spraying. Max duty cycle is reached @ 100% which would mean injector is always on/open.
There is some good info @ shnitz racing website under "technical" about N2O jetting and fuel %'s.....i tried to post the link but cant get it to work right!

Last edited:

You will have to have it on a dyno to see what your duty cycle is at. Or if you have a data logger you can log it and pull the file.

Three questions concerning this

What will happen if its to fat ?
Is there also any damage possible ?

At what rate of the possible fuel a stock ECU runs normaly ?

as:
I know the end of a stock fuel system is fully opend injectors.
So if you can rise the percentage of fuel there must be an end
where you can put more , but the system cant.

so the max percentage you can add must be the difference between 2. and 3.

right ?

You will have to have it on a dyno to see what your duty cycle is at. Or if you have a data logger you can log it and pull the file.

I understand that, but I was actually wondering how high the percentage values were getting on other peoples Bazzaz maps. Theoretically, the z-afm says add 20% for 12.0afm and I did. Logged it again and it said add 20%. Logged it again and it said add 30%. I would realize that the injectors weren't actually adding fuel. This is just a scenario and didn't actually happen. I am curious to see what values other people had so I would know what is normal. Thanks for the input KODC!

ToXSicK RoCKeT not trying to threadjack but possibly this board could use a Bazzaz users post:beerchug:

I understand that, but I was actually wondering how high the percentage values were getting on other peoples Bazzaz maps. Theoretically, the z-afm says add 20% for 12.0afm and I did. Logged it again and it said add 20%. Logged it again and it said add 30%. I would realize that the injectors weren't actually adding fuel. This is just a scenario and didn't actually happen. I am curious to see what values other people had so I would know what is normal. Thanks for the input KODC!

ToXSicK RoCKeT not trying to threadjack but possibly this board could use a Bazzaz users post:beerchug:

No Problem Bro, any info is good info :thumbsup:
How much N2O are you spraying, and what method? And just to be clear for myself, your running the bazzaz on a Gen1 W/the Zafm, correct? If so that maybe why your fuel percentages are higher than what you normally see on here. Most are running the bazzaz on Gen2's do to them having 8 injectors(the PC3 only controls 4). That may be why your thinking your #'s are high, which they would be higher then Gen2's do to your busa having 4 injectors, your Zafm is giving you double the percentages it would for a Gen2.
Like i said before though im NO expert and still trying to learn myself, so it would be best to take others advise over mine. :beerchug:

Last edited:
Back