Bazzaz Installed(PICS)!!!

Ok, but what gear are you making the changes to, just one at a time or all of them? Just so im clear on this, when i make a "fuel trim" change to say 5th gear, this change(%)will affect the "ENTIRE" map values by that percentage for only 5th gear ??? is this correct?

BTW, is there like an in depth user manual for the bazzaz i can get some where? Like on the PC3 there was a section on the CD-ROM for this. The only thing that came in my bazzaz box was an installation instruction sheet and the main software CD. Thanks again bro :beerchug:

I make changes to all of them. Mostly from 2 gear on. Running in the 1/4 I look at both mph's and make changes to see if either one improves or drops. When you trim the fuel it affects the entire map in that gear.

Bazzaz doesn't add much in their installation instructions but on their website they have a little info on what everthing does.

I make changes to all of them. Mostly from 2 gear on. Running in the 1/4 I look at both mph's and make changes to see if either one improves or drops. When you trim the fuel it affects the entire map in that gear.

Bazzaz doesn't add much in their installation instructions but on their website they have a little info on what everthing does.

Right on, Thanks

OK this is getting interesting, I'm want to spray but I want to know what's the beat system to go with, from start to finish. I know everybody has their opinion but is there any common ground? I also was wondering if I should wait and see if they crack the 08 ecu.

Well Wizard, i think you just asked the million dollar question :whistle: I would say if you cant wait....BAZZAZ hands down, if you can wait....save your money and wait the ECU to be finished being Hacked.:beerchug:

BTW, is there like an in depth user manual for the bazzaz i can get some where? Like on the PC3 there was a section on the CD-ROM for this. The only thing that came in my bazzaz box was an installation instruction sheet and the main software CD. Thanks again bro :beerchug:[/QUOTE]

The lack of info is why I have so many questions! This unit could be alot better with instructions. They only send install instructions. I've been playing with my bazzaz on a gen1. Alot of people say they use them but nobody really has any information. :laugh:

BTW, is there like an in depth user manual for the bazzaz i can get some where? Like on the PC3 there was a section on the CD-ROM for this. The only thing that came in my bazzaz box was an installation instruction sheet and the main software CD. Thanks again bro :beerchug:

The lack of info is why I have so many questions! This unit could be alot better with instructions. They only send install instructions. I've been playing with my bazzaz on a gen1. Alot of people say they use them but nobody really has any information. :laugh:[/quote]

I actually called them today, and from what there telling me there is info on the CD-ROM like Dyno-Jet. He says when you load it, click cancel on the "install now", then right click your start menu and go to explore "fi mapper". I have not tried this yet because im still at work, but when i get home i will check it out. Also if you go to Bazzaz's website and go to "tuning software" there's a PC download link that's supossed to have quite a bit of info also? :dunno:

It's the same vague instructions that's on their website

Ya, i see that :banghead: i really cant believe they dont have more in depth tuning info ???
Oh well i guess you cant have your cake and eat it to. I know the bike feels STRONG AS F@&K!!!(better than it ever has) :muscle: Guess i'll have to wait for another dyno pull to know for sure. :dunno:

What are the cost comparisons of the three systems. I'm of the opinion that all three will work OK.

1. PCIII with hub is about $680? (worthless without hub)
2. Bazzaz box is ??
3. Reflash stock ECU will probably cost about $100 once its available.

Also, does the Bazzaz allow ignition retard? I don't remember.

What are the cost comparisons of the three systems. I'm of the opinion that all three will work OK.

1. PCIII with hub is about $680? (worthless without hub)
2. Bazzaz box is ??
3. Reflash stock ECU will probably cost about $100 once its available.

Also, does the Bazzaz allow ignition retard? I don't remember.

Flashing the ecu is the best but is still a ways out. Bazzaz comes already setup for two maps and controls all 8 injectors so that makes it the second best and the pc3usb with hub comes in last. I don't understand why dynojet didn't make the pcv control all 8 injectors when this clearly gives the best tune. This was proven when the 05 1k came out and we started using two pc's to get a better tune. I think they just released it to compete against bazzaz. Now I bet you they will release some other kind of box that will plug into it later but still won't match the price you can get the bazzaz for. I'm tuning my first pcv today on a bike so I'll let you know what I think of it.

Flashing the ecu is the best but is still a ways out. Bazzaz comes already setup for two maps and controls all 8 injectors so that makes it the second best and the pc3usb with hub comes in last. I don't understand why dynojet didn't make the pcv control all 8 injectors when this clearly gives the best tune. This was proven when the 05 1k came out and we started using two pc's to get a better tune. I think they just released it to compete against bazzaz. Now I bet you they will release some other kind of box that will plug into it later but still won't match the price you can get the bazzaz for. I'm tuning my first pcv today on a bike so I'll let you know what I think of it.

Right On! PLEASE DO? I'm very curious to see how much better it is over the PC3, and also would like some more intel on there 250% value upgrade? I dont really understand how they can do this without maxxing out the primary(s) injectors WAY before you could even use the full 250%(and neither did there tech, he had NO CLUE!) ??? (but like i said before, fuel injection is definitely my WEAK spot)

Last edited:
I trying to understand, if something is at 100% that's all she'll do, how do you get 1.5 times more out of something that's already doing all it can do?

I trying to understand, if something is at 100% that's all she'll do, how do you get 1.5 times more out of something that's already doing all it can do?

Exactly! You put it alot simpler than i did. :thumbsup: This 250% increase makes NO sense ???

Last edited:
KOTC, Just a thought, maybe start a new thread on "PCV" when you have some feed back? I think it will be easier for people to sort through to find the info :thumbsup:

Back