Bazzaz Software update

kairles

Donating Member
Registered
I just downloaded the Bazzaz updated software, Im really interested in how the multiple target AFRs works. Can't wait to play with it

New features in Bazzaz's new software.

If you run a bazzaz zfi fuel controller and ZAFM be sure to download their latest software. It works with all zfi models out there. There are new features like a new "smoothing" feature where you click a button and it will smooth your map so you don't have spikes in adding/taking away fuel. Gives a nicer power delivery. Also has the ability to set different target AFR's for different cells in your map.

If you run a Bazzaz and haven't downloaded the new sofware click here

Do you have just the fuel management system or do you have the whole setup from them? Was wondering how you like their product.

I have the whole setup, Z-Fi + Z-AFM. Its ok, extremly hard to tune with out a dyno. I tried and had a couple spots where it wanted to add 40% more fuel, the new "smoothing" feature is supposed to fix it some what. Im up to giving street tuning another shot :easy:

Sounds good,

I went with the PC-V and it is working great. I still like the 8 injectors of the Bazzaz. I do have to say that the PC-V is miles better than the old PCIII. Let us know how that works out, I might pick one up and give it a shot.

thanks for the info and link. I may have to slap my ol bazzaz boxes back on to see if things are any better with the software upgrade. Sounds good. :beerchug::thumbsup:
I just downloaded the Bazzaz updated software, Im really interested in how the multiple target AFRs works. Can't wait to play with it

If you run a Bazzaz and haven't downloaded the new sofware click here

You can eliminate all those piggy back units by using ecu flashing software.

Back