Bazzaz ZFi units and the Busa

$300 for a power commander + $400 for a wideband commander still sounds cheaper.:poke:

Yeah, a little cheaper but the PC was tested a few years back as having too much latency in the O2 sensor->data logging and it is a nuisance to convert the data into 'suggestions' to apply to your map. That simple step alone, left out of the PC software, simple enough to incorporate the calcs into the app, left the software side degraded (as well as the latency issue). The PC does have the hardware display, however, while Bazzaz does not.

Additionally, the Bazzaz can be fuel trimmed for any gear.

If one of these companies would just get their programmers to work, write a kick ass app (and PC resolve the latency issue), they might well take the market that is out there.

Last edited:
Yeah, a little cheaper but the PC was tested a few years back as having too much latency in the O2 sensor->data logging and it is a nuisance to convert the data into 'suggestions' to apply to your map. That simple step alone, left out of the PC software, simple enough to incorporate the calcs into the app, left the software side degraded (as well as the latency issue). The PC does have the hardware display, however, while Bazzaz does not.

Additionally, the Bazzaz can be fuel trimmed for any gear.

If one of these companies would just get their programmers to work, write a kick ass app (and PC resolve the latency issue), they might well take the market that is out there.

+10:thumbsup: I don't understand what there waiting for. " If you build it, they will come.":please:

:welcome: to the oRg. Looks like it was a good visit. I don't know why these other guys gave you a break, but we expect pics around here. So lets see that bike :rulez:

:worthless:

LOL

Ninga-gold-sm.jpg

Since the last time here I've put on a mild turbo and Area P pipe. The Bazzaz AFR unit worked nicely to 'tune' the bike for under boost @ 12.5, and non boost = < 4K to 13.5. I'll post up a pic when I get the chance, likely this coming week or next after I finish with some larger gauges.

Initially I was thinking that I'd have to visit a tuner, but the bike runs very nicely after the AFR did it's thing.

Back