Bazzaz fuel control

E85 is 85% Ethenol (alcohol) and 15% regular gas. I tried it with the PCIII first and it was too lean. That is why I went with a Bazzaz. The Bazzaz was worse than the PCIII when both were maxed out in regards to the A/F ratio.

E85 is 85% Ethenol (alcohol) and 15% regular gas. I tried it with the PCIII first and it was too lean. That is why I went with a Bazzaz. The Bazzaz was worse than the PCIII when both were maxed out in regards to the A/F ratio.

Ahhh Gotcha, Thx :thumbsup: Man, that sucks!, is that the "ONLY" fuel(E85) you have in your area? ???

No. We have the same as the rest of the country. But I have a high compression engine and need the octane. Since I couldn't get it working in short order, I just went with C12 race gas, and will work on it over the winter getting bigger injectors and fuel pump. E85 is relatively available around these parts (Portland environmentalist BS). E85 is cheaper than 87 pump gas so that would be cheaper to run than race fuel in the $12+ per gallon range.

No. We have the same as the rest of the country. But I have a high compression engine and need the octane. Since I couldn't get it working in short order, I just went with C12 race gas, and will work on it over the winter getting bigger injectors and fuel pump. E85 is relatively available around these parts (Portland environmentalist BS). E85 is cheaper than 87 pump gas so that would be cheaper to run than race fuel in the $12+ per gallon range.

Gottcha :beerchug:

The E85 was being used on my GSXR1000 with a built engine running 15:1 compression. Unless you do some fuel system upgrades, I don't think it would work in the busa. Definately would have to remap for it, even on a stock busa.

Back