Got A New Busa!!!

great deal good looking bike. can some one tell me how to post new threads i just got a busa that need some work i need advice.

Nice now all you need is some chrome, tires and paint the inner panels to match and whatever else you like. Sweet deal! Congrats!:cheerleader::thumbsup:
Tires yes, inner panels....yes, IDK about the chrome. It's kinda over done to me. I like it but the money on it....and you never see a return on chrome. I got an extended swingarm comin and undertail. GSXR 1000 Wheel conversion is ready to go too :thumbsup: Just happy I was able to get a better Busa for the same price soooo close to riding season.

Thanks guys for all the love...

Let me guess, is it '01? Cause that's what I have and yours looks exactly like mine - I mean the color scheme.

street_pic.jpg

Neither have I. Mine is beat up a little because I ride her hard, but I love her and see no reason to trade her in. She has 30k on the clock which includes a bunch of track days, and some aggressive riding.

Just trying to maintain her well, and she pays back by obeying my every command.
:beerchug: :thumbsup:

Did a few mods.... I cut the rear fender, got an integrated tail light, K&N filter, HID high and low beams, Beull pegs, and new tires (Pirelli Diablo) care of the motorcycle super store, are on the way.

Pics are next....:whistle:

Lookie what I got....GSXR wheels waiting for tires!
IMAG0173.jpg

New L.E.D. Integrated Tail Light.....
IMAG0174.jpg

Removed the rear fender.....
IMAG0175.jpg

H.I.D. lights high and low beams.....
IMAG0176.jpg

More to come.....:laugh:

Beull Peg mods.....
IMAG0177.jpg

IMAG0178.jpg

So I sold the old one, it was really scratched up and sluggish. I bought a newer one for the same price with 11k mi on it. Check it out...

1301778247112.jpg

IMAG0162.jpg

IMAG0163.jpg

Now let the customizing begin!!! :laugh:

Except for the cans, looks just like mine :thumbsup: luv the blue/silver

Rockethed using Tapatalk

Back