Got my new fairing today!

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
I got my replacemant fairing in today. My old one got scratched so a new one was NEEDED! Thanks to Goldenchild for the deal on this.
When i bought my Busa in 07(leftover 06) i drove 8 hrs. from NY to Ohio to Xtreme motorcycle group, to pick it up and take it home. The distributor that Goldenchild (Portland OR) sourced the OE part from was, yep, Xtreme Motorcycle group in Ohio. Small world.

Pics are- Scratched old one (still for sale):poke:
and the new one

SANY0683.jpg

No scratch.jpg

New fairing.jpg

congrats on being the only person more picky than me... dont think i couldve lived with the scratch either..:beerchug:

I bet you will be a lot happier with the fairing replaced. I don't care how small it is, when I look at my bike and it has a scratch on it then that's all I see. It's critical for me to repair it. :rulez:

lol, i bought a scratched fairing, because it was in better shape than my CRACKED one. just need paint and some lovin now.

Didnt some guy back his bike into yours ?

Glad to see you got her all fixed up. :cheerleader:

Demmym- Yep, that was it

JDsbusa- NO!:laugh: I just had a custom paint job dont last spring, came out like shid, painter was an idiot, then a crashed the bike so, all new OEM White/silver. And still have 3/4 of a full set as a spare, just needs paint.

If the bodywork wasnt 300mi old, i probly wouldnt have minded the scratch AS much, but it was my 4th time on her with the new bodywork.

i live in big flats and hope to see you when i am down that way in the summer...nice fairings...

Happy Holidays

Thanks for your patience,that thing was like getting a blood diamond :beerchug:

Back