Maybe a Busa for me.

mjrfd99

Registered
Looking at a couple newer low mile Busas Anything/s I should look at closely - any recalls in recent years? Any and all tips would be greatly appreciated. Just sold my ZX-11 and got the OK to replace it.

I'm in the same boat, wanna busa, wanna busa... Checkout www.craigslist.com lots of nice busas are popping up... I've been looking and found a few nice ones for me in phoenix...I will pray now that my contract goes through, lol

Check out the dealer for new 07's. I just paid $8995 for my new 07 black. See my thread for details.

Theres gonna be alot of deals on the 07s due to the new 08s coming out !!

Yes thats a true statement! You can get a brand new one for just a few more $$$ than a used... But, if you find the one your like in the color you like post up. We can fill you in with all the details about that year/make.

Found bone stock hardly riden 03 anniversary w/881 miles Problem is I dont like the fact that the bike has sit so much. Moneyed dude owns it and it was probibly just an ornament for his garage. Says he only rode it a couple times - Climate controled garage and it looks showroom new. What do you guys think? Wants 8 Gs and I told him that ain't gonna happen.

(mjrfd99 @ Jul. 19 2007,16:04) Found bone stock hardly riden 03 anniversary w/881 miles  Problem is I dont like the fact that the bike has sit so much. Moneyed dude owns it and it was probibly just an ornament for his garage. Says he only rode it a couple times - Climate controled garage and it looks showroom new. What do you guys think?  Wants 8 Gs and I told him that ain't gonna happen.
If you dont buy it, someone else will. But 8k does sound a little high. The limited and anniversary models carry a premium.

How did you all miss this?

Anything/s I should look at closely - any recalls in recent years? [/Quote]

He wants to know if there are any mechanical recalls, and I don't know of any.

(MOKE89 @ Jul. 15 2007,04
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) I'm still waiting for the board to be floooded with used Busas' for $3200.
There're already here !! BUT you've got to go to New Orleans. Any 05 Color, ONLY slightly water damaged
laugh.gif

But deposit on 03 this am. Owned by 61 y/o and all service done by the best little bike shop in the NE- absolutely mint condition -Yosh exhaust and Power commander. Went to look at the 03 anniversary w/881 mi. last night and it was dirty , must have never seen a cover all the years in garage. Called Frank at Sun Cycle in Manasquan NJ who I take my asian bikes to to ask him what he thought and he told me he just got an 03 in on consignment. I was there at 10 am and bought it by 10:30. Thanks to those who replyed during my search. Bike is slver and black w/1400 miles. I'm sure to be asking more questions once its home.

Back