YO ICEMANN HERE with a question

ICEMANN

Registered
Any old school busa members here that would have bought the custom 3d Peregrine Falcon head key blank that was painted and life like. Im looking for a picture of one from back then. I sold my busa when I got married and no longer have the key. Wish I would of kept it.

Sorry i dont have one,,, but Who are you???? LOL

Im an old school member whom from the original hayabusa.org days. I had a custom 2001 unrestricted and many many of my old how to posts are still pinned. So a no body really.

busa.jpg

Last edited:
Im an old school member whom from the original hayabusa.org days. I had a custom 2001 unrestricted and many many of my old how to posts are still pinned. So a no body really.
I know who you are,,,, Just messing with you! Whats happening!

I was laughing, because your 13,000 posts you should remember. Im good and you? I wish I would have kept my key. It looked like someone dipped a real falcon head into plaster and made a mold. then made key blanks off of it, and painted it in your bike colors. In the ignition you saw the head, eyes and beak, 3d

There was a post here last summer/fall with 3 different 3-d key blanks, one being the falcon. So some what recent, and you may possibly still be able to find one.
But, the search function doesn't work the best either.
Sorry, that's all I got.
Good luck with your search.

There was a post here last summer/fall with 3 different 3-d key blanks, one being the falcon. So some what recent, and you may possibly still be able to find one.
But, the search function doesn't work the best either.
Sorry, that's all I got.
Good luck with your search.
ive been searching all day. no luck. was hoping for someone to step in. Just need the pic not trying to order one

Not sure if this helps, but I did something similar to a GTO key. Took some other Pontiac key, molded the head and got a new GTO shaft cut and put it inside it. Honestly, it was pretty easy to do and only hard part was making sure the shaft is straight.

If you don't have the Photobucket add-on to show the pictures, I can manually post them if you'd like.

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=424868

I think I may have one, but it would take some digging to find it. I'll check and let you know. Sounds like things have been going well for you.

Back