Gorilla Zilla Rear Sets Group Buy

OK, looks like we are getting close. Going to start a list depicting Gen and color. Please add to or modify as needed.

S4L Gen2 Black
Moloko
Honda East Justin Gen2 Black
HawaiiFiveOh
Ketchmi Gen1 Black
Tico1340
Big Moe Gen1 Black

S4L Gen2 Black
Moloko
HawaiiFiveOh
Ketchmi Gen1 Black
Tico1340 Gen2 Black
Big Moe Gen1 Black
xxbirdowner Gen1 Black
busa dave Gen1 Black
_WOLFMAN_ Gen1 Black
RussellJ Gen1 Silver
rockethead Gen1 Black
tac Gen2 Black
Acehole Gen1 Black

What colors and what is the range of adjustment?
They come in Natural (silver), Black, and Gold. Still waiting for specifications that show adjustment. Will probably hear back from him tomorrow. I am not going to complete this order until i have installed and tested mine with my 240 +- pounds.

They come in Natural (silver), Black, and Gold. Still waiting for specifications that show adjustment. Will probably hear back from him tomorrow. I am not going to complete this order until i have installed and tested mine with my 240 +- pounds.

There is a local guy to me that has them and he weighs at least 300. He said he has had them on his for 2 years now with no problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a quick little search on ebay revealed he may be able to do a little better on the price. He listed some for $165 a set 2 months ago. I would think that with us buying 20 sets of them maybe he'd be willing to do even better. Don't take this the wrong way. I think it's still a good deal, I'm just saying he might be able to do even better.

eBay Feedback Profile for gorillazilla1

a quick little search on ebay revealed he may be able to do a little better on the price. He listed some for $165 a set 2 months ago. I would think that with us buying 20 sets of them maybe he'd be willing to do even better. Don't take this the wrong way. I think it's still a good deal, I'm just saying he might be able to do even better.

i'm game for a set in black, especially if he can work on the price a little

S4L Gen2 Black
Moloko
HawaiiFiveOh Gen1 Black
Ketchmi Gen1 Black
Tico1340 Gen2 Black
Big Moe Gen1 Black
xxbirdowner Gen1 Black
busa dave Gen1 Black
_WOLFMAN_ Gen1 Black
RussellJ Gen1 Silver
rockethead Gen1 Black
tac Gen2 Black
Acehole Gen1 Black
adjusted for color

I asked him about this also. Unfortunately, this is the result of the degradation of value that our American Dollar is getting hit with. Also, considering the deal you are getting here.....you could go buy them for $460 which is what they retail for. As I said, I get nothing for this, just trying to share a good deal that I found with all of you.

S4L Gen2 Black
Moloko Gen1 Black
HawaiiFiveOh Gen1 Black
Ketchmi Gen1 Black
Tico1340 Gen2 Black
Big Moe Gen1 Black
xxbirdowner Gen1 Black
busa dave Gen1 Black
_WOLFMAN_ Gen1 Black
RussellJ Gen1 Silver
rockethead Gen1 Black
tac Gen2 Black
Acehole Gen1 Black
busaMD Gen1 Black

yes, thank you for sharing this great deal. i can't wait to get em :thumbsup: that's what happens when the bike sits for the winter, I start buying sh*t:laugh:

i would like to know if you can use the factory spring and brake switch ?

or would i have to switch to a banjo bolt presure switch ,, and a rig up a spring ?

let me know and i may be in

I will get a picture of mine tomorrow for you. They come with everything to hook you brakes and brake light switch up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
According to fiend who has these, everything you need is included. I have a set that should be here any day and I will install and test before I make final arrangements for you guys to purchase. Many of you don't know me from Adam but those of you that do know that I am a very black / white person and I don't BS.

According to fiend who has these, everything you need is included. I have a set that should be here any day and I will install and test before I make final arrangements for you guys to purchase. Many of you don't know me from Adam but those of you that do know that I am a very black / white person and I don't BS.

Oh thats cool. So he shipped you your set to test it so you can review it before the group buy? :thumbsup: Seems like a stand up guy at GorillaZilla

Back