Gorgeous Custom Hayabusa Paint job

Paints not as bad as the awful screen and underbody lights but whatever floats your boat.
I've seen a lot worse. Each to their own.

(I'm sure folk say a lot worse about mine! :rofl:)

I don't find it unappealing, but it looks odd on a busa. Kind of like it's now too pretty for this bike =)

The lines in the paint are fighting the lines of the bike, so there are some odd angles established. I agree the paint scheme is just a little too polished - busas need an edge to keep their swagger. IMHO of course.

I remember a bike painted very similar to that down in Puerto Rico I think it was,they put up pics of it on this forum a few years back.

The lines in the paint are fighting the lines of the bike, so there are some odd angles established. I agree the paint scheme is just a little too polished - busas need an edge to keep their swagger. IMHO of course.

I can see where you are coming from with the lines, it's like the swoosh is going against the flow BUT put a rider on there and I bet it might have a different look... The swooshing, swooping might be close to a riders figure..

i liked it...little more then what i would ever do but it was nice.

thought it was pretty kool. not my cup of tea but neither are Harleys but I still appreciate them and the money that goes into them

Back