Paint job

rbnjr

Registered
where can i send all the plastic from my bike to be painted a custom color without risk and the $1000 dollar minimum price tag..

i will ship the parts. just need a quality job without going overboard on the price.

any thoughts on this?:please:

depends on how custom your looking for??

I have over $750 worth of material on my bike, good thing i painted it or it would be real costly

I've never used him but have gotten quotes and Revolution is very reasonable. I would have went with him but the recent financial crisis has slowed my customization.

where can i send all the plastic from my bike to be painted a custom color without risk the $1000 dollar minimum price tag..

any thoughts on this?:please:[/QUOTE/]

try Never-never Land....they got Pixies and Mermaids, mebbe they got cheapazz custom paint too:moon: sorry couldn't resist:whistle:

seriously-I never heard of 'cheap' custom paint.....not good stuff anyway.

either be willing to bite the bullet n spend $, or DIY and keep your fingers crossed:beerchug:

where can i send all the plastic from my bike to be painted a custom color without risk the $1000 dollar minimum price tag..

any thoughts on this?:please:[/QUOTE/]

try Never-never Land....they got Pixies and Mermaids, mebbe they got cheapazz custom paint too:moon: sorry couldn't resist:whistle:

seriously-I never heard of 'cheap' custom paint.....not good stuff anyway.

either be willing to bite the bullet n spend $, or DIY and keep your fingers crossed:beerchug:

I've seen the results of a cheap paint job :whistle:

Depending on what you want to do. Like maybe one or two colors with out any custom graphics. You can probably do it yourself. I've painted cars myself. Counting the prep work and paint. It cost me around three to four hundred dollars. A bike should considerably less. But I have never delt with plastic. Not sure how much different it would be if any at all.

I do custom paint
there are three rules.
You can get it cheap , fast , and good
but you can only have those two at a time
and in the following order.

You can get it fast
but it wont be cheap.

You can get it good
but it wont be fast

you can get it cheap
but it wont be good.

Here are the problems........

I have found that if i dont charge people the full strength
they dont appreciate what you do
and feel like they got nothing no matter how good it is

i know that sounds crazy
but people are funny.

I have grown tired of trying to please people price wise.
It never works out ion my favor
the more i charge the happier the customer
for many many reasons.

Go figure.???

what about Good and Cheap? I know it will not me fast but I have time.
Posted via Mobile Device

Probally best to find someone within driving distance. Shipping will end up running $500 round trip.

Probally best to find someone within driving distance. Shipping will end up running $500 round trip.

+10000 to that-I shipped mine from WI to NY and spent roughly $450 total (you can shave about $80-$100.00 off that if you have boxes to fit everything)

and +1000000000000000000 to what Trufiction sed about the "3 things";
i cant stand "bad" a whole lot more than I cant stand "expensive":whistle: but thats just me:thumbsup:

if u have time/tools, I say make it a winter project:beerchug:

Back