Going off grid for a bit

I’m very saddened to hear this. Be safe brother, I’m here for ya if ya need. I just buried my dad last month. Prayers for your family’s healing.

Jerry

giphy.gif

Thank you all, heading to the airport later on....

My Father in Law Harry was a man's man, he worked hard his whole life providing for his 4 girls he was a good man, and will be missed. He would literally give the shirt off his back and go out of his way to help someone.... @c10 reminds me of him.

A sad end to him by dying of cancer, I just couldn't bring myself to go out there and see him in the state he was in...he was 6'4" and around 230lbs and weighed around 140 when he left us...what a miserable way to go.

Thank you all, heading to the airport later on....

My Father in Law Harry was a man's man, he worked hard his whole life providing for his 4 girls he was a good man, and will be missed. He would literally give the shirt off his back and go out of his way to help someone.... @c10 reminds me of him.

A sad end to him by dying of cancer, I just couldn't bring myself to go out there and see him in the state he was in...he was 6'4" and around 230lbs and weighed around 140 when he left us...what a miserable way to go.
Cherish the memories and know that his legacy will live on through you all....

Sad to hear this, tough times and I send my best wishes. I watched my grand father succumb to cancer years ago. Your description of your father in law reminded me of him.

Well, I managed to get a little computer time after a very busy week. Lots of cleaning up to do especially since the father in law was so sick and everyone here seems to have been too busy to do much.

Here they do about a 3 day wake followed by the service...I spent a lot of time at the funeral home last week-not fun.

The weather has been rainy but not bad temperatures, saw a few bikes out and about...some guy on a yellow GSXR600 has been buzzing up and down the road out side my in laws quite a bit...

Well, signing off for a wee bit as I am going to continue the sorting out of a man's life.

Thank you to everyone here, I had my wife and mother in law read this thread and they are touched by you all...

Bill

Back