Stay off the grid

Bike382

Registered
I do my best to pay with cash and stay off the grid. It's obvious you just can't trust anyone with your information, ie. Jet Blue

The last thing I want is some computer at a government agency determining that the fertilizer I bought for my marigolds at WalMart could be used to make a bomb that could be smuggled on an airplane.

I think those fellas I see riding bicycles picking up pop cans for a living are the bright ones. Maybe I'll ask one of them to hire me.

Big Brother sucks, maybe I'll move to Jamaica!

Now you know that just by clicking on that link and going to the "Don't spy on us" site, your name is on a government list.

Unless your a criminal you should be glad someone is watching. However, they are not watching to the extent you think they are. Havn't heard the one concerning the patriot act about the government looking at what books you read latley have you? That's because it was a great drama argument about our loss of freedoms and the far reaching effects of our government. Well they looked into it for some statistics and found that not one request for the info was ever requested, or granted, since the patriot act was passed. Hence you have not heard of it again.
wow.gif

Sorry I have to sign off...the black helicopters are coming...
laugh.gif

One more thing...this isn't the Matrix. [/QUOTE]

I hear ya Justin, hey it was late, I was bored and a little punchy from lack of sleep.

Just remember "There is no spoon".

Oops, gotta go, I have a visitor in the lobby, I think they said it was an Agent Smith?

One more thing...this isn't the Matrix.

I hear ya Justin, hey it was late, I was bored and a little punchy from lack of sleep.  

Just remember "There is no spoon".  

Oops, gotta go, I have a visitor in the lobby, I think they said it was an Agent Smith?[/QUOTE]
laugh.gif

Does the Government know that I walk though the house naked at night to use the toilet? The better question is do they care? And why do they care? And why do I care? If they want to see my fat azz, I'll moon 'em! Be not afraid friends, big brother doesn't care what you are doing, they are too busy watching me dance nekkid to the potty.

J

Back