Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I was waiting for the new designs

• Other (u got some splainin to do)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
(VaBusa @ Sep. 13 2006,15:37) But he won't stop sending me these pics since I asked for one vman!!!  What's a girl to do?!   wink.gif
You should't have asked for one in the 1st place......

(vman1300 @ Sep. 13 2006,15:52)
(VaBusa @ Sep. 13 2006,15:37) But he won't stop sending me these pics since I asked for one vman!!!  What's a girl to do?!   wink.gif
You should't have asked for one in the 1st place......
My bad... wink.gif

wink.gif

250 views and 10 votes, i think there is something wrong with this picture.

(VaBusa @ Sep. 13 2006,12:21) If it gets worse than that pic above, I'm just letting you fellas know I'm going to post up pics of big hairy guys in Speedos...  firedevil.gif
oh I need to see this..

No..I really don't.

runeight...

I ordered 2 versions of blacks, then ordered another white when they showed up. I am waiting for others to sign up so we can get this show on the road.

Lets go people zzwhip.gif

got 'em ordered...just waiting impatiently for everyone else...btw, great idea hb beerchug.gif

(semicps @ Sep. 13 2006,19:09) got 'em ordered...just waiting impatiently for everyone else...btw, great idea hb beerchug.gif
Thanks, trying to add some value. super.gif

Hey Chelle, if you'll right click and look, somewhere in that selection should be one that says delete.  That's the only thing to do with Yamahor in a speedo pic. Don't even open it, just delete it.

Dan   wow.gif

we need more votes guys.

You know I can be annoying with this stuff if it helps the .org.

Just click a button and let us know where you are on this.

Black just doesn't work in the Florida Sun and I can't do white because I attract Dirt and stains. Was hoping for other color options ( Gray or Blue) but I understand why there aren't. This is a bulk order and the screen printer probably made minimum quantity requirements per color and size.
You said to 'splain my other vote so there ya go...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back