2006 blue grey busa stolen

seathug88

Registered
well, knew that i was at risk getting stationed in miami again in regards to people lifting bikes but while on leave...it gets yanked from BROOKSVILLE FL?? in the nicer part of town...wtf? well boys and girls I am in the market again for yet another busa..im going through these like tennis shoes..anyone in my neck of the U. S. wanting to sell a new one for a really unfortunate soul? Insurance is still processing my claim so it might be a month before i can throw down some cash but looking at all any any bikes you all might have

Dave
USCG

Sorry to hear that man, check craigslist i seen gen1's on there all the time im in orlando but i use searchtempest.com you can put a mile range in it and it will search all CL pages with in that area. hope you find a good replacement

I hate theives. Just wish we could take them out in the woods and beat them until I was tired, rest up, and then beat them again.

Makes me sick to hear about these. I always hope they injure themselves taking her. Sorry for your loss, I hope your next bike is nicer and does not get stolen. I love the idea of beating on them till tired, resting and having another go. Classic!!! lol

Somebody must have been watching you, cause Brooksville is all WOODS, thats where everybody goes to ride Curves in Florida, and YES there are some curvy roads in Florida up in Brooksville .

Sorry to hear that man, check craigslist i seen gen1's on there all the time im in orlando but i use searchtempest.com you can put a mile range in it and it will search all CL pages with in that area. hope you find a good replacement

I was already hooked on Craigslist.... now Im really a full blown addict after your search tip. thanks

thank you all for the kind words...and especially the cool URL.. i will go visit there now :) .. at this point i am teetering with Gen II or a BKing... not exactly sure which way to go and how much both are nowa days ..have to start window shopping..thanks again all :)

Back