GiPro TRE w/ Gear indicator

houstonbussa

Registered
I just purchased and install my GiPro TRE with gear indicator. I know the programing is just the little button on bottom. Well in the haste of cleaning, I don't know where I put my directions. My question is, what are the programs and which ones are the most popular ones used by people actually using it? AND why did you choose that one?

5th gear map is the most common from what pashnit's site says. i ran it and liked the results. very smooth in 1st and 2nd gear. :beerchug:

Answer to where manual is located
http://www.gi-pro.net/download/GIpro-S0x_UsersGuide_en.pdf

I run the 5th gear map. Had it for nearly 5 years and have had no problems.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Shipped two of them out today. :cheerleader:

Buy Now: GIpro GI Pro Gear Indicator Advanced TRE Suzuki and Kawasaki motorcycles | Pashnit Moto

DSC02636.jpg

DSC02636.jpg

Question! I am trying to unhook mine so I can give it to another member on here. This came on my bike when I purchased it and I dont see the need for it. I ran the wires and found two harness that this plugs into. Once I unplug it, what do I do with the open harness's that are left open? Then there is another cable that runs towards the tail section. What is that plugged into? Any help quick would be greatly appreciated. I am trying to unhook this thing so another member can enjoy it. And I dont want to unhook it unless everything is plugged back into where everything goes. Id hate to unplug this and then my bike didnt run right.

Back