Gipro gear indicator with built in TRE

Bigpopa64

Registered
Im have Frank flash my ECU and program my power commander 3 so my question is I have the Gipro gear indicator on my busa, so I will know what gear Im in so can I keep this on my busa after getting the ecu flashed with pc3 , I really love this gear indicator it supposed to disable the speed limiter on the busa thanks for any info

mabupa

Registered
Im have Frank flash my ECU and program my power commander 3 so my question is I have the Gipro gear indicator on my busa, so I will know what gear Im in so can I keep this on my busa after getting the ecu flashed with pc3 , I really love this gear indicator it supposed to disable the speed limiter on the busa thanks for any info
Use the search bar and you’ll find that most people agree a TRE is garbage. Frank himself would be the best person to ask about this.

greg3852

Registered
I've been told there is a way to disable the TRE portion and just use it as a gear indicator. I believe it is in the settings. I have to do this as well to mine since Frank flashed my ecu too.

Bigpopa64

Registered
I've been told there is a way to disable the TRE portion and just use it as a gear indicator. I believe it is in the settings. I have to do this as well to mine since Frank flashed my ecu too.
If its a setting I never did anything but plug in to the plug that the instructions had in install paperwork and hooked the power wire to my battery

Bigpopa64

Registered
When you do yours let me know what you did so I can do mine , my ecu is on its way to Frank now he should get it Tuesday hopefully I will get it back on Monday

c10

Registered
My wife's Bandit 2000 model has a GIpro indicator I installed years ago . Of course no TRE because it wont go past 134 mph lol ;) it works like a champ so I think it will still work fine .

jeffgordons24

Registered
There is a bottom on the bottom press it once it will show a number. If you press it sequentially until you see the - symbol the tre is then disabled.

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V8 Busa