Mounting GiPro above gauges??

I got mine mounted on the side of the clutch master for the time being, but may look at moving it once I've got a double bubble.

Mike

Joseph, you never stop amazing me!!
beerchug.gif

im working on another mounting method, its in the works now, i think once i get it finished, brendan could make these things. heres a picture of it on my vrod, i think it will still fit above the dash and mount to the bar behind the gauges.  this picture was with the acumen, the one i am having designed now is for the gi pro
is there access to the bottom to change maps?

super.gif
AM -->
thepushercg @ Feb. 07 2008 said:
1290448[/ATTACH] AM]
im working on another mounting method, its in the works now, i think once i get it finished, brendan could make these things. heres a picture of it on my vrod, i think it will still fit above the dash and mount to the bar behind the gauges.  this picture was with the acumen, the one i am having designed now is for the gi pro
is there access to the bottom to change maps?
on this one, its a easy in and out, remove the two front allens and pull it out of the housing gives you full access, i prefer this anyday over mounting inside mirrors where you would not have access to it.

what your asking i dont think would be a problem if you can find dead center where the pin is to drill a hole in the housing where you could push the pin.

super.gif

Back