Ghostrider gets busted by police...

Over_Easy

GEO-STABILIZATION EXPERT
Donating Member
Registered
Arrested during an interview on his bike by police...again not sure how long ago this was...it was posted on YouTube just last month.

Not even sure if the guy is still alive.

Last edited by a moderator:
can anyone translate
rock.gif

Eh, you hear this kind of thing about once a month. Either he crashed and he's dead or he crashed and he'll never ride again or he's been caught or even that he's been secretly hired by Swedish police to infiltrate the "motorcycle underground."

He's got a new movie coming out after the first of the year; GR5, it's on pre-order now and they're doing a huge giveaway thing. The person who runs the site (who claims to be Ghostrider himself) has been online a lot lately and making a lot of posts about the upcoming DVD release, so if he did get arrested he's got internet access in his cell.

Read the forums on his website. If you can gather enough from the broken English, the story seems to be that the person in that video (and one several others that claimed to show him being arrested) was not the "real" Ghostrider.

I think people are saying that the person that was arrested during that interview video was actually the owner (sponsor?) of that particular bike. I've seen it mentioned on that site before that the man himself doesn't actually own all the different bikes you see him on (maybe something to do with "plausible deniability?" "Of course it wasn't me, officer. That wasn't even my bike that you chased, etc etc.")

(Charlesbusa @ Dec. 16 2006,17:58) I'm no fan of ghostrider and he should be in jail.
you might have opened yourself up to be attacked on that statement. there are some die hard ghostrider is God idiots out there.
now for me i am with you on this which means we both could get stoned to death by the g.r. goon squad.

I'm loving it. I can't wait to get the new GR5. I don't think he makes the m/c community look half as bad as the young squids riding rockets with no gear with their teenie bopper girlfriends on the back screwing around in traffic. These people are who stick in the general publics minds, not a cult movie of an exteme rider in traffic. And the Neurberg ring is a dream ride of mine! (one day Justin, one day you'll be there!)

(black954 @ Dec. 16 2006,21:55) I'm loving it. I can't wait to get the new GR5. I don't think he makes the m/c community look half as bad as the young squids riding rockets with no gear with their teenie bopper girlfriends on the back screwing around in traffic. These people are who stick in the general publics minds, not a cult movie of an exteme rider in traffic. And the Neurberg ring is a dream ride of mine! (one day Justin, one day you'll be there!)
Problem is he's the one feeding those squids you speak of. They see these vids and immidiatly think 'I can do that and be cool too!' then they crash and make everybody look bad.

At least he's wearing his gear...
smile.gif

I don't remember Ghostrider having a number plate on his bike.

Back