Gen3 Titanium bolts and nuts addiction

I have a chromoly rear axle from evil not a Ti one.

I
i bought them individually, I’ll get you measurements in the next few days when I unpack my workbench after I finish moving houses.
Thank you brother the rear axle from evil how much lighter is from the oem did you weight them?

Thank you brother the rear axle from evil how much lighter is from the oem did you weight them?
I had to replace the stock one, my friend was at my house and stripped his axle so I gave him mine and bought evils. It’s actually ~100g heavier than stock

IMG_6468.jpeg

IMG_6469.jpeg

Yeah the aftermarket axle is heavier, but I like the way it looks more and feels more robust. It was also the only axle I could find in stock anywhere and didn't want to leave me bike on stands for 2 weeks while something else got delivered. I figure I can spend $1,000s on weight reduction,, I can have one or two things that may be a touch heavier but look cooler hahahaha

Yeah the aftermarket axle is heavier, but I like the way it looks more and feels more robust. It was also the only axle I could find in stock anywhere and didn't want to leave me bike on stands for 2 weeks while something else got delivered. I figure I can spend $1,000s on weight reduction,, I can have one or two things that may be a touch heavier but look cooler hahahaha
Nothing some Metamucil and Milk of Magnesia couldn't help you with before a ride. :p

Now that i saw this picture what rear axle would be the best choice weight and money savings vs oem? Im in for chaging mine if the price is right
I think stock with a ti nut is the best weight option. I only went to the aftermarket one because we were working on a friends bike at my house and he stripped his and we took mine off of my bike and put it back on his so he could ride it home.

Back