Gen3 Titanium bolts and nuts addiction

I changed all my bolts out to black stainless, swore I'd have no shiny bits. But the fairing bolts wouldn't look right black or stock on a white bike, made white vinyl overlays for them. Now you got me thinking titanium would be a nice touch for the exposed bolts, including the Frankenstein ones.

Not sure how far I'll go with the hardware, but I'll post the size and lengths of what I order on this thread.

I've actually changed out a couple here and there....it certainly could get very addictive...all my fairing bolts are aluminum as I managed to get a kit for those..

I suppose if there was a Ti "kit" for a Hayabusa, it would be more tempting as it would be a one stop shop sort of thing and not piece-mealing....

I changed all my bolts out to black stainless, swore I'd have no shiny bits. But the fairing bolts wouldn't look right black or stock on a white bike, made white vinyl overlays for them. Now you got me thinking titanium would be a nice touch for the exposed bolts, including the Frankenstein ones.

Not sure how far I'll go with the hardware, but I'll post the size and lengths of what I order on this thread.
Hi. I have a Ti chain and a Ti clutch pusher rod and a Ti rear shock spring. I use ARP bolts for motor and cases. Ti. Aluminum. And plastic too.

For what it's worth, I looked around for replacement fairing, fender, heel guard, old Frankenstien, etc. Ti bolts overseas due to price and not structural. Came up with some potential solutions, but none that I would think looked right on the bike. There was only 1 option for the old Frankenstien bolts that I liked, happen to have the m8x25 size. 0.8mm smaller head, so it will fit inside the plastic clip and will print a spacer so push it out as needed.

I purchased some more i was bored yesterday and buyed a few others.

Screenshot_20230705_142513_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Screenshot_20230705_142558_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Dug thru the MiniGP hardware to see if had anytl Ti that could work for bodywork. This grade 5 did, stock length with a 4min 3d printed spacers. Weights for kicks, forgot to include the stock bezel I removed.

Not sure how I feel about it not pinching down, but doesn't allow the body to go up or down.

View attachment 1668427

View attachment 1668428

View attachment 1668429

View attachment 1668430

View attachment 1668431
Let me know if you have two more of those ill buy them from you

Back