Titanium bolt addiction

DING

Registered
Managed to replace majority of the bolts to gold titanium :D

Gold titanium fits black Busa and white one pretty good.

IMG_5607.jpeg

IMG_5474.jpeg

IMG_5477.jpeg

e141b97cc11f3e6f5562f0d5e5d789e3.jpeg

haven’t finished yet, having trouble to find a gold titanium seat bolt. :(

You could buy 2 bolts that are fully threaded, then have the ends turned in a lathe, to cut some of the threads off and turn it down into the correct pin diameter.
The machine shop would have to have the tooling to cut titanium with, and someone familiar working with it.
If someone is familiar machining titanium, then they should have some tooling and cutting bits, or be able to order one and charge you for it...couple hundred plus labor.

You could buy 2 bolts that are fully threaded, then have the ends turned in a lathe, to cut some of the threads off and turn it down into the correct pin diameter.
The machine shop would have to have the tooling to cut titanium with, and someone familiar working with it.
If someone is familiar machining titanium, then they should have some tooling and cutting bits, or be able to order one and charge you for it...couple hundred plus labor.
Yeah I think what u suggested is the only way I can do for now. That dam seat bolt is m8*22mm*1.25, plus m6*23 cylinder….

The gold Ti bolts do dress it up......

How much weight do you think you've saved over stock with just the Ti bolts?

No clue about the weight saving after titanium bolt replacement. I bought them just for good looking hahahah :D
But yeah, to answer your question , I’d say at least 1 pound
Fair enough.....nothing wrong with wanting something nice and if it equates to a bit of weight loss, why not?

I was just curious is all...

What kind of coating is that?
I wonder how long it'll last?
Or does the rear brake not work?
Ohh sry, what he did is actually the chain wheel not the rear rotor. He got help from a titanium factory, the factory measured his stock chainwheel size and made a titanium one. Then he sent that chainwheel to do the blue burning process and lettering. :D
To be honest, I prefer my stock chainwheel hahahahah

Ohh sry, what he did is actually the chain wheel not the rear rotor. He got help from a titanium factory, the factory measured his stock chainwheel size and made a titanium one. Then he sent that chainwheel to do the blue burning process and lettering. :D
To be honest, I prefer my stock chainwheel hahahahah
We call that the rear sprocket.....

A titanium rear sprocket would be rather expensive....but would be the lightest one.....

Yeah, I'm not sure if I personally like the style of the colored sprocket with designs and pictures, but I've never seen that before, and I think that the idea itself is really cool, and of course unique.
As well as the tech to burn or engrave the image on it.
I would like to see more about this!

and no...my sprocket isn't fancy
lmao

20231213_195646.jpg

Back