Gen3 Titanium bolts and nuts addiction

No im not planing on removing any of the abs stuff i actually like how she stops!!! I purchased the rear aluminum subframe and the rear galfer disc but none of them hasnt arrived jet.
Oh man, I like my bike better with the ABS removed. Im down to a single front rotor even though I said I wouldn't ever do that and the single galfer with good pads stops better than the bike did with both stock fronts.

When i originally just bypassed the abs block i feel the brake lever actually improved with just the line running right from the master to the brake caliper.

Oh man, I like my bike better with the ABS removed. Im down to a single front rotor even though I said I wouldn't ever do that and the single galfer with good pads stops better than the bike did with both stock fronts.

When i originally just bypassed the abs block i feel the brake lever actually improved with just the line running right from the master to the brake caliper.
I dont feel safe with one rotor i usualy run in the street with a lot of trafic and a lot of stop lights. I have had a few scary stops where the abs have helped me a lot i used to owned 4 hayabusas without abs and one 2015 with abs once ive tryed it ill never go back, if you feel safe go without it its heavy but for me it works really good.

I totally get it, and never really planned on only running the one rotor. I was going to delete the rear and run two galfers in front, and when i get my turbo i may add the second one back too

I could not resist a 15% of the black friday @InfiniteReality @Fernando @SS4Luck

Screenshot_20231125_144702_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Are you going to replace the suspension linkage M12 bolts for Ti , and engine mount bolts ? Are you looking into titanium axles for maximum loss ? Nice looking street racer u got there bro .
Thanks man!

The suspension linkage bolts have been swapped already.

I’m going to pull the motor next summer to build for more boost and when that time comes I’ll probably swap a lot of the engine hardware for red aluminum where I can and Ti where I need to because at that point why not.

I have an aftermarket rear axle already and the front axle is low on my list. I haven’t found anyone that makes one and now that my turbo is here I’m less concerned with chasing every last ounce of weight. My goal is 450hp and 450lbs but I’ll be happy at 475lbs which I should basically be at already

Thanks man!

I’m going to pull the motor next summer to build for more boost and when that time comes I’ll probably swap a lot of the engine hardware for red aluminum where I can and Ti where I need to because at that point why not.

I have an aftermarket rear axle already and the front axle is low on my list. I haven’t found anyone that makes one and now that my turbo is here I’m less concerned with chasing every last ounce of weight. My goal is 450hp and 450lbs but I’ll be happy at 475lbs which I should basically be at already
Sounds like a good plan , ur big power will make up for any weight issue for sure , going to rip up the roadways with good stomp . I be watching ur build bro with interest .

Thanks man!

Did you buyed a kit for the suspension linkage bolts or you have the measurements for each? And from who you purchased the rear axle? Im in the hunt for one, as always thank you brother.

This is a thread about addiction and denial will serve nobody very well.:D

One thing I don't know how to do is weigh my bike. What do people buy or where do you take it, and how much does it cost? Fortunately I don't have an extra grand to blow on a rear shock, but I was surprised to see that Penske be less than half the weight of stock. So it's on my mind.

Did you buyed a kit for the suspension linkage bolts or you have the measurements for each? And from who you purchased the rear axle? Im in the hunt for one, as always thank you brother.
I have a chromoly rear axle from evil not a Ti one.

I
i bought them individually, I’ll get you measurements in the next few days when I unpack my workbench after I finish moving houses.

This is a thread about addiction and denial will serve nobody very well.:D

One thing I don't know how to do is weigh my bike. What do people buy or where do you take it, and how much does it cost? Fortunately I don't have an extra grand to blow on a rear shock, but I was surprised to see that Penske be less than half the weight of stock. So it's on my mind.
I’m great with the denial game lol

The Penske shock is more about controlling the bike, the weight is just a bonus. The stock shock even re spring and valves is garbage one pull on a Penske or m2 bike and you’ll never want to ride a stock suspension bike lol

I’m lucky to have a local race shop that charges me $5 to throw the bike in the scales. You can also go to a local truck yard/struck stop and just throw it on the freight scales. Just make sure you tank is fully topped off or completely empty every time so you don’t factor fuel weight into losses or gains.

Back