Gen3 - couldn't be more disappointed

In Japan, you get both an unrestricted import version and a domestic (reduced power version). They are making it nicer by offering a complete mix N match of colors. Probably the way forward...

Capture d’écran 2021-03-19 à 09.17.43.png

In Japan, you get both an unrestricted import version and a domestic (reduced power version). They are making it nicer by offering a complete mix N match of colors. Probably the way forward...

View attachment 1633341
Historically Japan has had special "unicorn" bikes which we never got across the pond....I can see there being a version of this bike like the 1st gen X1 bike...

According to Kawasaki and a myriad of testers, the H2 is a hyperbike as well and Kawasaki says it replaces the ZX14R..I haven't seen anything about a ZX15 coming but have heard the ZX14R is being phased out.

That being said, I'd still rather push my Hayabusa out of gas than ride a Kawasaki.
I'ts all a lie

View attachment 1633341
How do I get a piece of that "unrestricted" action ????.....

I also noticed they make a red and black with red wheels version. That means I'm going to be hunting the parts houses for the red accents.

The all black version looks decent...

When you watch the video where the bike is going away from you, something about the rear profile throws me off a bit....it just looks really wide and then the split tail lights high light that fact even more.

I also noticed they make a red and black with red wheels version. That means I'm going to be hunting the parts houses for the red accents.
If you swap out the gold, I may be interested in purchasing the parts once I see the gold in person. Let me know if you want to get rid of them at some point..

Waited 14 years and we end up with basically a dressed up Gen 2... same frame and engine... but less power and less range!!!

Yes it looks nice, the new brakes are a decent updgrade and the gadgets are OK, but WOW did they miss an opportunity by not giving us something all new.

I was expecting the fastest bike in a straight line after all this time!!! We just get a blinged up version of what we already have!!!!

I'm afraid Suzuki have lost their way. Re-freshing old stock just doesnt cut it anymore IMHO.. so sad!

I'll be going out and giving my Gen 2 a clean up and sticking with that... Gutted.. totally gutted... :(

J
That's great. Good to wash your Gen 2 Busa and those of us who bought a Gen 3 will enjoy washing and riding it. Oh and not to worry I guarantee that you will own a Gen 3 in a couple years.

Back