Gen 3 Carbon fiber seat

wenz

Registered
Anybody have a carbon seat that they’re using for the Gen 3? I’m looking for one. Are the gen 2’s cross compatible?

Anybody have a carbon seat that they’re using for the Gen 3? I’m looking for one. Are the gen 2’s cross compatible?
Yes. Motorfix from Dubai has them. In colored carbon as well. I believe it was around 450

No it's a carbon seat pan, no padding and an even lower riding position than a stock seat with the foam removed
Hey ss4luck, when you took your rear brake off is there anything specific that I should know about that makes it more complicated? I’ve heard that the front and rear are essentially tied together on the gen 3, and am wondering if it throws codes when you take it off the Abs system

Hey ss4luck, when you took your rear brake off is there anything specific that I should know about that makes it more complicated? I’ve heard that the front and rear are essentially tied together on the gen 3, and am wondering if it throws codes when you take it off the Abs system
They're linked in the ABS block, but it doesn't throw throw any codes if you remove them. You need to turn Hill control off before you remove it or it throws the hill! Notification along the top of your display.

You need a rear brake delete spacer that still holds your rear wheel speed sensor or it'll make your bike basically go into limp mode. Alif Performance is the only company I know that makes one.

They're linked in the ABS block, but it doesn't throw throw any codes if you remove them. You need to turn Hill control off before you remove it or it throws the hill! Notification along the top of your display.

You need a rear brake delete spacer that still holds your rear wheel speed sensor or it'll make your bike basically go into limp mode. Alif Performance is the only company I know that makes one.
Thank you for the info!

Back