Gen 3 Carbon Fiber parts

I got motocomposites meter panels and tail fin wing thing in the mail this week. I mocked up the tail piece and it fit pretty good. It’s missing the guide tabs so the fitment was an 8 out of 10 maybe but the gaps it has will be pretty much hidden. Will install once I get my exhaust issues worked out. The meter panels are an official avoid from me. They only finished the outside, so when sitting on the bike u not only get a view of the raw carbon but also the lovely stickers. They too are missing mine details in the molding that required some extra fitting. I called and they didn’t seem to care, directed me to an email address that hasn’t been accepting emails.

20C78BE8-30D3-4017-8801-1F8CAD6BB715.jpeg

My aftermarket adventures with this bike haven’t been so good lol.

I got motocomposites meter panels and tail fin wing thing in the mail this week. I mocked up the tail piece and it fit pretty good. It’s missing the guide tabs so the fitment was an 8 out of 10 maybe but the gaps it has will be pretty much hidden. Will install once I get my exhaust issues worked out. The meter panels are an official avoid from me. They only finished the outside, so when sitting on the bike u not only get a view of the raw carbon but also the lovely stickers. They too are missing mine details in the molding that required some extra fitting. I called and they didn’t seem to care, directed me to an email address that hasn’t been accepting emails.

View attachment 1669741

My aftermarket adventures with this bike haven’t been so good lol.
Thats a big gap

Back