Gen 3 bar risers arriving today...any tips?

We all know it's all personal preference, but as much as everyone has heard me b*tch about the gen2 being uncomfortable, Suzuki fixed all my gripes with the gen3(I will modify or change the seat, Saddleman style center groove, but no big deal there).
Subtle changes in ergonomics for the gen3, but I could instantly tell.
I'm also used to sportbikes and their riding positions, 26+ years of it.
I wonder how many people who don't like the riding position, how used to sportbikes they actually are?
And I know the Busa isn't technically a sportbike either, but close enough.
At least there's alot of peg, seat, and bar options.
I actually like the riding position of the Gen 3. Very comfortable and with the cruise control even made it easier to ride on longer trips. I had the previous models too but really didn’t have a problem riding them. You just get used to the riding position. It’s all in the mindset.

I actually like the riding position of the Gen 3. Very comfortable and with the cruise control even made it easier to ride on longer trips. I had the previous models too but really didn’t have a problem riding them. You just get used to the riding position. It’s all in the mindset.

Not in the mindset for me.
I've owned many bikes, and ridden that many more, I know what I find comfortable.
I loved everything else about the gen1 and gen2, and wanted badly to keep it.
Multiple seat and bar combos on my gen2 and it was still never comfortable.
Suzuki narrowed the tank in front of the seat, and the front of the seat on the gen3, and I noticed it as soon as I sat on it.
Yes, there IS a difference.

Back