Helibars vs ABM handle bars

I'm only 45yo but I'm 6'3" and have jacked up wrists from skateboarding and BMX as a kid. I did the Helibar riser and it was all I felt I needed where the bars were concerned. I did lower the pegs 25mm as well but that's for the knees that said skating also left jacked up.

gsx1300r-hayabusa-fat-bar-conversion-g.gif

I

Hi. That is whst I was thinking. So old men I will be 76 next year I will ride mine with no padding or even a seat. I bought Unit 5 tree set with a 1 inch + rake and Vortex clip ons.
Yeah, I know you’ve trudged thru jungles dodging sniper fire and napalm explosions…and hung out of helicopter gunships shooting at anything that moves, so riding a 1000 hp Busa with no seat will be a cake walk for you mike…
Never say die.

Thanks for all the replies friends would appreciate a profile pic atop the bike to know how much I need to lean . Thanks a lot

Normal riding, you sit as upright or as comfortable as you can.
For high speed, you lay down on the gas tank, and tuck behind/below the windshield as much as possible.

Hey there, I just purchased a used ‘22 with 2500 miles, mostly stock but apparently it’s been lowered in the back an inch or so, I didn’t realize this till I added some lowered pegs and almost lost my left foot making a very mild turn. You’ll definitely lose some cornering clearance if you go that route, probably not too bad with stock geometry. Just a heads up.
I’m thinking about the ABM kit myself looking forward to logging a bunch of miles on this thing.

Hey there, I just purchased a used ‘22 with 2500 miles, mostly stock but apparently it’s been lowered in the back an inch or so, I didn’t realize this till I added some lowered pegs and almost lost my left foot making a very mild turn. You’ll definitely lose some cornering clearance if you go that route, probably not too bad with stock geometry. Just a heads up.
I’m thinking about the ABM kit myself looking forward to logging a bunch of miles on this thing.
Welcome and watch those corners with that thing......

Welcome to the .org! We like introductions and pics.

Back