ABM LSL handle bar information Please

SpeedAdict

Gabe
Donating Member
Registered
So I am trying to track down some information for my brother in law. Gen 1 Busa currently running helibar/genmar setup. He is not happy with the setup (never has been with 4 yrs of ownership) but loves the bike. He would like to move to the LSL/ABM bar kit so I have been tasked in finding some information for him. If anyone has pictures/information please let me know.

Items I can not seam to find with the search function.

1. Is there any clearance issues at full lock, either with the bars or your hands.

2. Do you have to notch your windsheild.

3. extended lines (brake/clutch) required?

If anyone has a link to an installation thread that would be great. Thanks guys.

One day I hope to be typing this for myself once I rejoin the busa brethern in the future.

I have one I would sell (not the handlebars), PM me if interested. (they are wonderful but we carved one out of billet so I have the conversion unit,LSR)

No, you don't need to cut the windscreen. Just move the master cylinders in about 1/2 of an inch from normal and everything clears. Longer brake lines are required and a longer clutch line is optional but not required.

I've run this set up for several years and love it. I can send up close pictures later if you would like.

Thanks guys I appreciate the information. Bandit I will shoot a PM if my brother in law needs more convincing in the way of pictures. Thanks again.

Back