Gauges not responding

Thanks for the help guys. I spoke to one of my friends were going to try my gauges on his bike. Will give you guys a follow up. Thanks again.

Follow up: I tested my gauges on my friends bike and same problem needles don't move. I guess I'll be looking for gauges on sale.

Hmmm... And you never did anything to the gauges?

How much do you want for the broken gauges?

Well years back around 2004 I installed the illumiglo gauges. Inverters went bad a couple of times and once send my gauges to Scott from bluegauges.com to change leds on the clock & mileage also red needles that was in 2007. For now I am not selling them going to take them to a bike mechanic to see what can be done.

I would say find someone with the same gen busa and put their gauges on to see if theirs work on it. The lights work because they turn on with their own specific pin tied into turning the key to the on position. I doubt the whole gauge would go bad because there are so many different signal wires. Have you done any wiring work near the ECU?

I'm having the same problem! And my gauge only has About 10000 orginal kms but have done some wiring around the ecu. I hooked up some LEDs and the remote receiver is hooked around there but I've never messed with the ecu.

Well years back around 2004 I installed the illumiglo gauges. Inverters went bad a couple of times and once send my gauges to Scott from bluegauges.com to change leds on the clock & mileage also red needles that was in 2007. For now I am not selling them going to take them to a bike mechanic to see what can be done.

Why not ask Scott to look at them again??? maybe a cheap fix :dunno:

Send them back off and get them fixed and as a bonus have them change the speedo to 220 MPH :laugh:

I know someone with a spare gauge cluster with the gauges same as mine.. he bought my spare with 12986 miles on the clock I got 240 for it and I think he is now going a differnet route on his bike.. i will be installing a gsxr 1000 cluster for him this weekend.. I made the fiberglass cover and he will do the wiring. If anyone is interested I can talk to him on your behalf. this is what it looks like with the webslinger 220MPH and the needless are true.

busa gauges 002.jpg

busa gauges 005.jpg

busa gauges 006.jpg

Back