Gauge mod

Looks Great - the dimmer is a neat feature, and the Glowing needle's have me wanting to get a set. Can you get the gauges without the Kanji symbol and the red line (11K & above) area in Yellow as an option
rock.gif

Great pics, thanks for sharing
biggrin.gif
You can get the mod without the Kanji...I think it's $30 or 40 less. Not sure on the yellow redline background...shoot him an email...link

i sent mine in to scott on a tuesday and got them back on the thursday of the next week (didnt pay for the expidited shipping) I got an awesome deal, because he had not done one with the color I wanted. Long story short, well worth the money.

I sent mine out last saturday and got the works done on them. I just e-mailed yesterday to check on them. Scott said they would be finished and sent out yesterday so I am expecting them on Monday. I can't wait to get them back on the bike and see that in person. I will be turning the key nightly before bed just to see them. haha. I have wanted this mod done for about over 2 years and finally got er done.

I got mine done in Blue, reinstalling them later today. I also was not expecting the extra box and wires. I 'm gonna look for a drier spot to mount the controller. What happens if you flip the switch? I have not plugged mine in yet...

Hey, KS, you should lookinto doing a group buy for this cluster
rock.gif
I'm in...
biggrin.gif

Crap, double post...

<!--EDIT|Leo
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137866781 -->

I got mine done in Blue, reinstalling them later today.  I also was not expecting the extra box and wires.  I 'm gonna look for a drier spot to mount the controller.  What happens if you flip the switch?  I have not plugged mine in yet...
A slightly more intense light and the numbers appear to me to be visually a little sharper.

I e-mailed Scott at Bluegauges and he said he would do a group buy with as little as 5 people... At a pretty good discount too...

Come on KS, our "Group Buy Guy" where are ya
rock.gif
I PM'd you on this too...

I got in touch with KS, our Group Buy Guy... He is looking into it and I am sure we will hear from him shortly
smile.gif

The Bug is going to work out all the details for a Group Buy on Monday! Look for a seperate post to keep track of the names of members interested....

Back