New Gauge Faces

Ill have to look up that "reset" my needles have been consistantly off since i did my faces by about 10-15mph high

Yo, I did the reset thing after installing my dials, but they were off no matter how many times I did it. When I had BB's skins off and nose removed, I just hooked the harness to the gauge cluster with the front off. Then, I just took the needles off and reset them manually. All is good in the world now!

Correction was not the super glue. Just the one gauge was fogged up. Opened it up and just wiped it out and pledged the inside :thumbsup:

And readjusted my needles so I will see how that went tomorrow

So you changed 30 LEDs in the cluster?!
You did each one of those individually?
How long did that take you ?

So you changed 30 LEDs in the cluster?!
You did each one of those individually?
How long did that take you ?

It takes about an hour and a half to two hours to do it all and clean up the board. I have to desolder each gauge motor and face which is 4 pins and 4 hooks a piece. Then I do all the LEDs and put the gauge motors and faces back on after I make sure every LED works by plugging the cluster into a 12v power supply

Below is a picture of each LED circled after i took the gauges off

Gauge1.jpg

Russ, would you do the lighting job for a fellow rider that couldn't solder something if someone else did it for him? Like, say, if I was that guy? Not saying I am, BUT if I WERE that guy, would you do the light thing for me?

Russ, would you do the lighting job for a fellow rider that couldn't solder something if someone else did it for him? Like, say, if I was that guy? Not saying I am, BUT if I WERE that guy, would you do the light thing for me?

PM sent :beerchug:

Ok my needles return to 0 and most my problem now is with gearing change its off...speedo healer time i guess

Back