New Gauge Faces

Does the gauge cover unscrew or something?

And lastly. The two spoons I need to use do they have to be made in China ?

Yeah there are a number of screws on the back of the cluster. At least on the Gen1. I assume the Gen2 is similar.

And no silly they are from Thailand. China doesnt make good quality utensils :whistle:

those look great... at the price we get them for I have plans on using 2 clusters on mine. that way I can change clusters every month, since the local dealer can change the odometer on both to match for 20 bucks a pop.. i have been working on the next set that I want joe to make for me..

My tach and temp gauge are a little off. Gotta open them up and reseat them this weekend. They are barely off even after doing the reset

still no pix? and modding in your marpat? is that authorized? :thumbsup:

I could go outside and take a night pic now and see if it comes out.... Im pretty comfy in bed and feeling lazy though :laugh:

Oh yeah and to add to this. Do not use superglue. The super glue somehow seeped through the little black cover. Hard to explain. Looks like i superglued the whole needle base. I might be describing it horrible. It doesnt look too bad but my perfectionist mindset does not like it so I will be getting a needle from my practice gauges and putting that on so they all look nice and neat :thumbsup:

Nevermind, Camera battery is dead. Got up and was going to go out and take a pic just for you Ogre :poke:

Looks sweet man i need to get some coming, just figured out what i want on the tach, still trying to decide on the speedo background though

Here you guys go :beerchug: They look awesome. I love them. Once again the pictures just dont do the green justice. Looks so much better in person

DSC08098.jpg

DSC08101.jpg

That's awesome..
I don't understand how changing the faces changed the color of the light ?
How's that work ?

Back