Gi pro w/atre installed

Dakkine2

Donating Member
Registered
Finally got around to installing the gear indicator from the group buy. I figured the best place for me was just on top of the gauge cluster. Install is simple. I ran the wires up the clutch side of the bike underneath the inner. Then just to the right of the fuse box. I then removed the left side screw from the gauge cluster and ran the wiring behind the gauges. If you pull your windscreen you can feed the wiring behind the foam around the gauges and conceal everything. All in all, very simple. I know some people wanted to see some pics to get some ideas so here ya go.

Picture_005b.JPG

And finally one from the back of the bike.

<!--EDIT|Dakkine2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150595442 -->

Picture_008b.JPG

Jeff,
It looks great! I am debating selling my indicator and shift light and getting this one instead. Problem is that I really like the shift light, and I can't hook it into this gear indicator like I can the acumen.
sad.gif

You install sounds good though!
thumbs-up.gif

That things is huge.... pretty bright too, thanks for the info on the install.....

That is where my Acumen is installed. I eyeballed the cord length of the GIpro but didn't think it would be long enough to reach that spot. You proved me wrong. Good job.

Jeff,
It looks great!  I am debating selling my indicator and shift light and getting this one instead.  Problem is that I really like the shift light, and I can't hook it into this gear indicator like I can the acumen.
sad.gif

You install sounds good though!
thumbs-up.gif
mc if you sell your shift light let me know i have an acumen.
another idea why don`t you add a smart tre?

Back